Started by songofthesword, November 19, 2009, 11:23:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

songofthesword

Zen_Hog

MS_HogFan

Looks good to me. Come on down Eric...
SOOIE

oklahogjr

how does rivals get away with slacking off this bad...they haven't rated anyone outside of the top 200 it seems...they really need to get in gear
lets go bowlin

songofthesword

this kid came from absolutly no where. just sent tapes out a month ago.

cbjagman

Am I mistaken or is this kid the son of the 'Bama great Bobby Humphreys?

SDZ_Hog

November 19, 2009, 12:33:34 pm #6 Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 12:35:22 pm by SDZ_Hog
Quote from: cbjagman on November 19, 2009, 12:24:35 pm
Am I mistaken or is this kid the son of the 'Bama great Bobby Humphreys?
your mistaken.

this is the son of bobby

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=318973.0

AnthroHog

Well, since Arkansas has offered according to Rivals, how long until Florida State offers?

athunt

Are we recruiting him at DE or DT, looks more like a DT IMO.
"It's easy to recruit these combine guys that run around real fast in their underwear.  We're gonna recruit football players"
-Reggie Johnson

cbjagman

booogaga

how does he not have a rating. there are some decent schools who have offered him?

also i think its telling that our coach knows talent and doesn't necessarily pay attention to all of the stars sometimes.
GO HOGS!

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: booogaga on November 19, 2009, 05:16:11 pm
how does he not have a rating. there are some decent schools who have offered him?

also i think its telling that our coach knows talent and doesn't necessarily pay attention to all of the stars sometimes.

See this:

Quote from: songofthesword on November 19, 2009, 11:53:07 am
this kid came from absolutly no where. just sent tapes out a month ago.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

cardinalandwhite

"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous

Kilgor

Quote from: cardinalandwhite on November 19, 2009, 06:38:38 pm
Send that link to HDN.  He looks perfect.

Just tell him Arkansas is about to offer.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

improv

This kid is blowing up, I really hope we get him on campus for a visit.
The more you speak, the less people will listen.

jackflash

Do you think he moved ahead of Joseph, Williams and Barnett?

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

schmeck

Quote from: Kilgor on November 19, 2009, 07:39:52 pm
Just tell him Arkansas is about to offer.
Quote from: PorkSoda on November 19, 2009, 06:25:13 pm
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Jacob-Faber-95659;_ylt=Ak4S141DK2UiWZs7NjmyTRdHPZB4

what about this guy? though I'm not sure if he has the size we are looking for.

I'm sorry but I thought the report on this guy said he was a 6'1" 180lb. defensive tackle.  My screen must have a glitch.  I wonder if pounding on the side of my monitor helps...... nope, he's still listed as a defensive tackle. Something has got to be wrong with my computer.
Deny everything and make counter-accusations.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: jackflash on November 27, 2009, 04:02:45 pm
Do you think he moved ahead of Joseph, Williams and Barnett?

Who is Joseph, and are you referring to Damon Williams?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Kilgor

Quote from: schmeck on December 01, 2009, 10:33:16 am

I'm sorry but I thought the report on this guy said he was a 6'1" 180lb. defensive tackle.  My screen must have a glitch.  I wonder if pounding on the side of my monitor helps...... nope, he's still listed as a defensive tackle. Something has got to be wrong with my computer.

Click the link in the first post.
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

schmeck

Quote from: Kilgor on December 01, 2009, 12:58:13 pm
Click the link in the first post.

I know about Humphery, I'm talking about the other kid. Sorry to have jumped off topic with the rest of them.
Deny everything and make counter-accusations.

Tomhog™

He already has three visits set up.  Guess Arkansas might be one of the last two.  Though Texas has begun to look at him.  If the Horns offer, no one else has much of a shot except maybe OU.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Tomhog™ on December 02, 2009, 03:14:01 pm
He already has three visits set up.  Guess Arkansas might be one of the last two.  Though Texas has begun to look at him.  If the Horns offer, no one else has much of a shot except maybe OU.

What about Damon Williams?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Tomhog™ on December 02, 2009, 03:21:19 pm
Not on UT's radar at this time.  Right now Texas Tech and Nebraska are in the lead for him.

...but do we have legit shot with him?

Heck, while we're at it, I'll derail the thread all the way by asking about our chance on flipping Barnett too...

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Tomhog™ on December 02, 2009, 03:35:01 pm
I feel our best shot is with Barnett, but in the end I don't believe we end up with any of the three.

Thanks.  I agree that from this point on, we'll likely get Jones at DT and that's probably it.