Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stake n yur tomatoes,,cage n yur maters?

Started by toshortrock, June 17, 2016, 11:34:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

toshortrock

hey guys,,i was just wonder n how ya do it,,i use cages and stakes,,stakes they seem cant hold them for long as they glow wild,,,also do u water from the bottom up or up to bottom,,i done both ,,i done both this year try n to keep it together
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

FineAsSwine

Quote from: toshortrock on June 17, 2016, 11:34:27 am
hey guys,,i was just wonder n how ya do it,,i use cages and stakes,,stakes they seem cant hold them for long as they glow wild,,,also do u water from the bottom up or up to bottom,,i done both ,,i done both this year try n to keep it together

You getting 'maters already?
Hogs up! Covid down!

Hog_Swanson

What? 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

toshortrock

Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Biggus Piggus

What I do is stake, cage and fail. I hate growing tomatoes. And the squirrels who steal them.
[CENSORED]!

ricepig

I buy them at the Farmer's Market from my guy, I don't know what he does, but he does it right.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.