Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

hog_fan

Once again I'm asking Fire Bulter and Vanhorn people to show up. Our hitting is just fine.

PoconoHog

Come Tschepikow....can't have to many runs.....get the man home from 2nd
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Oliver

I live in Norman.  Thinking about leaving to go see this game in person to root on the Hogs.  How much do these games usually cost?

Clint Alan

Tschep

hard line out to SS

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Arkansas        2   0   4   0                            6    5   0
Oklahoma       0   0   0                                 0    0   1

0 runs, 0 hits, 1 men left, 1 hbp
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

razorbackfan86

razorbackfan86

:razorback: ARK/OU Championship Box Score  :razorback:

Team                  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Arkansas             2   0   4   0                             6   5   0   
Oklahoma            0   0   0                                  0   0   1

Arkansas Scoring
1st) Wilkins homered to RF; Tschepikow scored
3rd) Tschepikow homered to LF; Kuhn and Leavitt scored
3rd) Cox doubled to RF; Wilkins scored

Oklahoma Scoring

Arkansas Pitching
Player               IP     H     R     ER     BB     K
D. Smyly          3.0    0      0      0       1      4

Oklahoma Pitching
A. Hubbard       2.1    5     6      4       1       7
J. Erben            1.2    0     0      0       1       1

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

LibraryHog

The guy calling the game is addicted to saying the phrase "smears the ball".

It's kind of annoying.

Clint Alan

Quote from: hog_fan on May 31, 2009, 07:57:00 pm
Once again I'm asking Fire Bulter and Vanhorn people to show up. Our hitting is just fine.

Dont talk like that right now.......

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: hog_fan on May 31, 2009, 07:57:00 pm
They were making noise when we weren't hitting and you were silent. 
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Clint Alan

Publius

Quote from: Oliver Miller on May 31, 2009, 07:57:50 pm
I live in Norman.  Thinking about leaving to go see this game in person to root on the Hogs.  How much do these games usually cost?
I bet you can find some Sooner fans willing to dicker with you

Clint Alan

PoconoHog

Oliver

Oklahawg

Oliver Miller, its probably going to be free admission after the middle of the 5th inning.

Head that way and see what happens.

PS: Im jealous.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Clint Alan

Publius

Quote from: Oliver Miller on May 31, 2009, 08:02:03 pm
$15?  $20?
How about free or maybe $5....Sooner fans got to be looin to unload with the way they are getting spanked

PoconoHog

razorbackfan86

SiriusHog™

Oliver

Quote from: Oklahawg on May 31, 2009, 08:02:32 pm
Oliver Miller, its probably going to be free admission after the middle of the 5th inning.

Will do.  Thanks!

Clint Alan

bad guy

grounds to 3B

TEAM            1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Arkansas        2   0   4   0                            6    5   0
Oklahoma       0   0   0   0                            0    0   1

0 runs, 0 hits, 1 walk, 0 men left

razorbackfan86

trippigs

razorbackfan86

:razorback: ARK/OU Championship Box Score  :razorback:

Team                  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9     R   H   E
Arkansas             2   0   4   0                             6   5   0   
Oklahoma            0   0   0   0                             0   0   1

Arkansas Scoring
1st) Wilkins homered to RF; Tschepikow scored
3rd) Tschepikow homered to LF; Kuhn and Leavitt scored
3rd) Cox doubled to RF; Wilkins scored

Oklahoma Scoring

Arkansas Pitching
D. Smyly          4.0    0      0      0       2      4

Oklahoma Pitching
A. Hubbard       2.1    5     6      4       1       7
J. Erben            1.2    0     0      0       1       1

Publius

Quote from: Oklahawg on May 31, 2009, 08:02:32 pm

Yea, man...have some balls and put on that 1978 Orange Bowl shirt and mosey on out there....stand up for Hog nation, dude! ;) :razorback:

RazorWire™

PoconoHog

arkmark

color guy said in first that all DVH wanted from Smyly was 4 innings,  Got 4 great innings pitched!!!!!!!!

berg

RazorWire™

Hollywood_HOGan45

this sounds like im listening to the game in Baum Stadium.

The hog fans are taking over norman! WOW!

Clint Alan

oldbear

How about Smyly gives four for DVH and five more just like it for all the fans that made the trip and a few on Hogville.

Publius

Quote from: berg on May 31, 2009, 08:06:31 pm
Lets put up 3 or 4 more runs and make this really difficult!!!
3 spot and this game is done....9 run lead puts it out of reach of two GS

bsking

razorbackfan86

1967 Grad

Hope we keep this up. Awesome to be able to read the thread without the half empty glass folks talking about Butler sucks, we are choke artists, etc., etc, etc.

Close in seating is $20. and outfield is $10. according to the official OU website.

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

PoconoHog

Hollywood_HOGan45

arkmark

Oliver

Quote from: Publius on May 31, 2009, 08:04:59 pm
Yea, man...have some balls and put on that 1978 Orange Bowl shirt and mosey on out there....stand up for Hog nation, dude! ;) :razorback:

Will do!