Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacory Williams...

Started by hawgsalot, March 18, 2017, 06:58:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgsalot

Is going to play in the league wow so impressed with his improvement congrats young man. 

RaisinHog

Quote from: hawgsalot on March 18, 2017, 06:58:29 pm
Is going to play in the league wow so impressed with his improvement congrats young man.

Lol the European league ? Congrats to him but I don't think he is an NBA player

hawgsalot

Quote from: RaisinHog on March 18, 2017, 07:01:43 pm
Lol the European league ? Congrats to him but I don't think he is an NBA player
I'll take that bet...

RaisinHog

Alright buddy I hope the kid makes it to the league he can only finish with his left hand .. he can only dribble with his left hand .. and he is a volume scorer .. not an NBA talent  .

azhog10

Jacorey is how I remembered him. Idk if he will make the D-League however.

JNunn

I'm glad he has found success at MTSU. I just wish he could've reached his potential here at Arkansas.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: JNunn on March 18, 2017, 07:13:54 pm
I'm glad he has found success at MTSU. I just wish he could've reached his potential here at Arkansas.

I am glad to see him doing well.

I wouldn't have ever wanted to see him shoot as much as he gets to now while in a  Hog uniform.

kaki

Still looks like the old Jacorey to me.  High energy, but plays out of control for my way of thinking.  Don't see him in the league, not big or physical enough for the four; not strong enough handles or shot for the three. 

AirForceHog

He would be beneficial to this team. No doubt
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

PonderinHog

He is quick for his size.  Always was.  I'd like to see them pull this out.

RaisinHog

Thanks for backing me up boys ..And go MTSU

dsims2k3

I'm happy for him and  wish him well. He is definitely making the most of a second opportunity. That's what it's all about.  #reloaded
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: hawgsalot on March 18, 2017, 06:58:29 pm
lol, 6'8" forwards who shoot 14% from the college 3-pt line don't play in today's NBA. He also averages only half a block a game and has a negative assist-turnover ratio. Reached double-digits in rebounds only 11 times despite averaging 29 minutes and playing in 35 games. Also only gets to the foul line 4 times per game, making only 3 of those per game.

Pass.

Hard pass.

The Boar War

hawgsalot

Quote from: The Boar War on March 18, 2017, 08:12:05 pm
He's bulked up.
I'll bet you he gets drafted raisin, how much you want?

The Boar War

Quote from: hawgsalot on March 18, 2017, 11:22:16 pm

Raisin?

popcornhog

Quote from: hawgsalot on March 18, 2017, 11:22:16 pm

Possibly a late draft pick, but I don't see him making an NBA roster.

I'm happy he's done well though and would love to have him on this team (although I don't think he'd have been eligible this year).
WPS

Ugly Uncle

Not a good fit for here.

He is too selfish and wants the offense to run through him.  He wasn't good enough to have that happen.  Every time he got in the game he jacked up a crazy shot (for us).  Used to drive me crazy.  He could be very good if he would be a better team player.

Not going to the league.
Retired Radio Host

HOGINTENNESSEE