Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Jim Harbaugh the new Houston Nutt?

Started by grayhawg, February 13, 2017, 07:45:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

Nope He wins more football games.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HiggiePiggy

Yeah.  Can't really compare a crap coach to a good coach. Just doesn't work out. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

hawkhawg

The kids dad has coached in the NFL for years.

grayhawg

Quote from: hawkhawg on February 14, 2017, 10:44:00 pm
The kids dad has coached in the NFL for years.
And now a high school coach and father of the #1 dual threat QB in the 2019 class. But I'm sure you guys are right, Harbaugh wouldn't hire the dad to get the kid.

Jackrabbit Hog

You people really need to get out more.  This has been going on for years.  I remember when Larry Brown hired Danny Manning's dad, Ed, to be an assistant coach at Kansas.  At the time, Danny was a high school senior and the #1 recruit in the country, and his dad was a truck driver.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hawkhawg

Quote from: grayhawg on February 15, 2017, 06:28:54 am
And now a high school coach and father of the #1 dual threat QB in the 2019 class. But I'm sure you guys are right, Harbaugh wouldn't hire the dad to get the kid.

I have no doubt he hired him to get the son.  I don't have a problem with it especially since the dad is a real coach.

Rzbakfromwaybak

After seeing the title of the thread... thought that Harbaugh may have been texting a girlfriend during games..... ;)
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.