Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone know if this is the first time Arkansas has...

Started by edemire, March 23, 2018, 09:05:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

edemire

KO'ed a Top 5 program four times in a row? (the Kentucky series and Florida tonight)

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/arkansas-baseball-florida-sec?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=SF_SECCountryHogs&utm_source=Twitter

Regardless, super impressive win!

The Arkansas baseball media guide doesn't include the opponent rankings, so I'm hoping someone remembers or knows a different source..
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

SPAL

Outside of Rainbow Rick.....I'm.not sure many will know that.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on March 23, 2018, 09:19:24 pm
Outside of Rainbow Rick.....I'm.not sure many will know that.

Which is exactly why I love Rick.  He could name the starting tailback in 1943 that ran for a 20 yard gain in the second quarter of the Arkansas vs. SMU game.  As much hate as he receives on this board, he is a true Arkansas Razorback fan.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on March 24, 2018, 03:54:31 am
Which is exactly why I love Rick.  He could name the starting tailback in 1943 that ran for a 20 yard gain in the second quarter of the Arkansas vs. SMU game.  As much hate as he receives on this board, he is a true Arkansas Razorback fan.

That was our only conference win. In 1943 Razorbacks were doing more important things than playing football.