Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Campbell this weekend either.

Started by ricepig, February 22, 2017, 02:47:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigWig

Dang, I hope this isn't anything serious.  I was hoping he could start stretching things back out this week and be ready to roll as a starter when we visit Frisco. 

Kevin

not liking the sound of this. would not surprise me, if we hear he is out for the year, in a couple of weeks.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ricepig

Quote from: Kevin on February 22, 2017, 04:40:35 pm
not liking the sound of this. would not surprise me, if we hear he is out for the year, in a couple of weeks.

Yeah, it doesn't sound good at all.

pigture perfect

Yeah, hoping this feeling i have is just gas. Like this kid a lot.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

bulldog04

I saw pregame and he was rolling tarps up, moving the batting cage, and smiling like everything was good.  When I saw that I just figured the staff was being extra cautious but now I'm worried.

SPAL

Quote from: bulldog04 on February 22, 2017, 07:26:06 pm
I saw pregame and he was rolling tarps up, moving the batting cage, and smiling like everything was good.  When I saw that I just figured the staff was being extra cautious but now I'm worried.

They still are just being cautious. I expect him to throw next weekend

DeltaHog66

Maybe I missed it if it was already stated, but he should've already had a MRI right? 

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 23, 2017, 11:33:42 am
They still are just being cautious. I expect him to throw next weekend
Yes, expected this.