Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dr. Pepper ballpark in Frisco, TX

Started by HogFansReunited, February 19, 2017, 08:02:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

I am thinking about going to see our baseball team play. I wanted to see how many are planning on making the trip down. I also wanted to know where to get tickets. They are not being offered by the razorback ticket office and they are not offered on the Dr. Pepper ballpark website.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

FraggleHog

I would like to at least make 1 game. My in-laws live in the Metroplex so that'll hopefully help to convince my wife to make the trip down there for a long weekend.
Calling the Hogs from DFW

HogFansReunited

Quote from: FraggleHog on February 20, 2017, 04:44:36 pm
I would like to at least make 1 game. My in-laws live in the Metroplex so that'll hopefully help to convince my wife to make the trip down there for a long weekend.

For me Dallas is only about an hour further than Fayetteville.  All the teams that are playing are pretty good so the $25 per person for the weekend is pretty cheap.  Hopefully it will be a good weekend with the family watching the Hogs beat some good teams.

Member #3568

LCAPTP

I'll be at every game with my son (future razorback). Frisco is in my backyard.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: LCAPTP on February 21, 2017, 12:00:27 pm
I'll be at every game with my son (future razorback). Frisco is in my backyard.

Nice, I really hope Arkansas fans show up in large numbers.

Member #3568

FraggleHog

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 21, 2017, 12:06:52 pm
Nice, I really hope Arkansas fans show up in large numbers.

Tons of alumni in DFW... I expect we make a strong showing
Calling the Hogs from DFW

BigSexyHog

I live in DFW.... I got tickets for Friday and Saturday
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hawginbigd1

I be there if weather is decent, last game I went to was the super at Waco 2012.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on February 23, 2017, 12:58:09 am
I be there if weather is decent, last game I went to was the super at Waco 2012.

Weather should be nice all weekend with very little chance of rain and a high in the 70's.

Member #3568

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Knot2brite

It is actually closer for me to go to Frisco than Fayetteville but we play in a tournament that weekend so I will be keeping up with the games on here...
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

coach, my back hurts

Heading down tomorrow after work for Fri and Sat games.  Maybe Sun also (TBD)

I have yet to buy tix.  Any jeopardy of these games selling out?  Stadium holds 8k.

If i buy GA tix online or at the stadium, are those first come/first serve seating, or will we have designated seats?

Thanks in advance.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: coach, my back hurts on March 01, 2017, 09:09:18 pm

I have yet to buy tix.  Any jeopardy of these games selling out?  Stadium holds 8k.

If i buy GA tix online or at the stadium, are those first come/first serve seating, or will we have designated seats?

Thanks in advance.
GA is first come first serve from what I have read. I went ahead and bought a weekend pass for 25 bucks. I am sure there will be seats available for the games.

Member #3568

HogFansReunited

Unfortunately I can't leave until Friday morning. I will basically drop the kids off at school then take off towards Frisco and hopefully get there in time to check into my hotel and get to the first game.

Member #3568

LCAPTP

Quote from: coach, my back hurts on March 01, 2017, 09:09:18 pm

Thanks in advance.

GA is 1st come 1st serve. GA tickets are $10 today and go up to $15 tomorrow.