Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs Take Season Opener Over Miami (OH)

Started by gdumont, February 17, 2017, 09:27:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

elksnort

I have been a fan of all things Razorbacks since childhood. However I did graduate from Miami University.

It is strange to not root for your school.

Anyone else ever have this confluct?

JHicks3636

Quote from: elksnort on February 18, 2017, 08:45:59 am
I have been a fan of all things Razorbacks since childhood. However I did graduate from Miami University.

It is strange to not root for your school.

Anyone else ever have this confluct?

I have two degrees from Alabama and have always hated them. I was born in Arkansas and have always been a rabid fan. As a child, I can remember trying to tune in KLRA at night to listen to football games and anything else I could find Razorback.

elksnort

Quote from: JHicks3636 on February 18, 2017, 09:00:02 am
I have two degrees from Alabama and have always hated them. I was born in Arkansas and have always been a rabid fan. As a child, I can remember trying to tune in KLRA at night to listen to football games and anything else I could find Razorback.
I hear what you're saying. I graduated from Miami University as the fifth generation in my family. And when I get to see them I root for their athletic program but the Razorbacks have always been number one in my heart. It's just kind of strange to root against the school I graduated from is all I'm saying