Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ky Madden

Started by Qadi999, February 05, 2013, 08:35:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Qadi999

I've been critical of him all year,but I have to say he has showed up the last two game. I hope He is turning a corner in his game and will live up to the player we all hoped he would be.

dhornjr1

I just wish he wouldn't be so quick to pick up his dribble.

cal34

He did really well tonight,  made his free throws to.

Danny J

He played good D, entire team did, and he was fairly aggressive on O. He may be starting to figure things out a bit.

What makes me very angry is we dominate a team tonight that has pretty much dominated the rest of the sec yet we can't beat terrible SEC teams on the road. Heck...we aren't even in the game against terrible SEC teams on the road. Frustrating. We should only have 6 losses so far this year.

Dropkick

He really seemed to steady us a few times tonight. Good game on his part.

Qadi999

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on February 05, 2013, 08:37:55 pm
He played good D, entire team did, and he was fairly aggressive on O. He may be starting to figure things out a bit.

What makes me very angry is we dominate a team tonight that has pretty much dominated the rest of the sec yet we can't beat terrible SEC teams on the road. Heck...we aren't even in the game against terrible SEC teams on the road. Frustrating. We should only have 6 losses so far this year.
This team plays well when they play with focus and confidence.They let their focus drop a few time tonight and  made bad shots and passes,but they regrouped .Also they shoot so much better when there is no hesitation in their shot.

razorhead94

You have to remember these guys are still young.  He and Mickelson have grown a bit.  It's taking them a while to adjust but they are slowly getting there.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Beaverfever

His stroke looks like it is among the best on the team.  I have been surprised  that he hasn't looked more athletic than he has.  It's hard to put my finger on why he has thus far been a bust.  I'd like to see him take 10 shots in a game and see if he can remember how to score. 

Qadi999

Quote from: Beaverfever on February 05, 2013, 08:56:42 pm
His stroke looks like it is among the best on the team.  I have been surprised  that he hasn't looked more athletic than he has.  It's hard to put my finger on why he has thus far been a bust.  I'd like to see him take 10 shots in a game and see if he can remember how to score. 
He plays smarter when he's not playing at an out of control speed .I like the idea of the fastest 40 min style but I  think Madden Mic and Bj  would be so much better in a slowed down half court style .

thebignasty

I'm with you.  He's picked it up.
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

BENJAMINX

Ky is one of the better all-around players on the team. i still think he will be really good before it's all said and done.

CapitalCityHawg

Nice to see him make that mid-range jumper in the first half.  I hope we see more of that going forward.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Qadi999 on February 05, 2013, 09:00:28 pm
He plays smarter when he's not playing at an out of control speed .I like the idea of the fastest 40 min style but I  think Madden Mic and Bj  would be so much better in a slowed down half court style .
Madden would but BJ or Mickelson wouldn't. BJ and Mickelson play their best games when we are running and getting buckets in transition.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

middlesopen6

I like the part that when he a made a mistake or bad decision tonight, he learned from it and didn't repeat it or let it discourage him from his job.  still needs to get stronger and communicate better on d. He still has a tremendous upside left that is achievable.