Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is sweet being from Oklahoma!

Started by Hollywood_HOGan45, November 23, 2017, 06:31:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

Ive been looking toward this game for a very long time. Big win for the program and for me personally dealing with the gooner nation 24 hours a day.

The team looked stagnant and that could have been due to the officials. But we overcame and came away with a big win for the basketball program. The heels will be a tall task especially fighting the officials as well. The stripes took Gafford out of the game by themselves.

Feels great to have a team that wins and looks good doing it. Im already jacked to the moon for tomorrow but not sure we will have enough in the tank. The team has a TON of upside.

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on November 23, 2017, 06:31:27 pm
Ive been looking toward this game for a very long time. Big win for the program and for me personally dealing with the gooner nation 24 hours a day.

The team looked stagnant and that could have been due to the officials. But we overcame and came away with a big win for the basketball program. The heels will be a tall task especially fighting the officials as well. The stripes took Gafford out of the game by themselves.

Feels great to have a team that wins and looks good doing it. Im already jacked to the moon for tomorrow but not sure we will have enough in the tank. The team has a TON of upside.

Hahahaha. Enjoy giving the hell...
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

pghawg1

I enjoyed this one VERY much my inlaws r from there. That is all I hear about when we go there.{ LIKE TODAY FOR THANKSGIVING] :D

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: pghawg1 on November 23, 2017, 06:48:33 pm
I enjoyed this one VERY much my inlaws r from there. That is all I hear about when we go there.{ LIKE TODAY FOR THANKSGIVING] :D

Not a whole lot of things sweeter than beating them. Im not sure how good they are but this was really really fun.