Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question for any WMS old timers.

Started by Danimal, May 10, 2017, 08:23:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LZH

Quote from: Richard Davenport on May 16, 2017, 01:59:28 pm
Oh man, good stuff. Very simliar to the Black Augus burger I always got.

Wow. I haven't thought about Minute Man in decades. My brother-in-law had a couple in El Dorado back in the 70's.....good ol' days.

Sivad

Quote from: Mr. Porkleone on May 11, 2017, 07:49:19 pm
We used to stop on Univeristy for the Minute Man, boy that was the day!
And they had a "Radar Range" for pies.

George S. Pigton

I was at UALR from 87-91, the only burger joint close to the stadium and east of it that I remember was Backyard Burger and a Burger King.   Further you had Oyster Bar and Pizza D and then even further was TGI Friday's.

West on University you had Bennigan's

Don't remember much more than that near the stadium. 
\\\"No Bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country\\\"

snoblind

Quote from: Boog41 on May 10, 2017, 10:26:52 pm
First time I ever went to TGI Fridays was before a football game in fall of 80. I had an older, buddy from my hometown, that I drove down to the Rock with. He managed Town & Country liquor in Fayettenam. Low and behold we end up sharing a table with his friend who was one of the girls in Playboy from the girls of the SWC issue in the late 70's.

I had a good friend who worked at Town & Country around that time.  So I remember the manager then.  Can't recall his name, but remember he died young.  Seems like around mid-late 80's.