Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RRS construction camera

Started by ricepig, November 27, 2016, 08:02:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

For those bored with the other mundane discussions going on around here, something to look at waiting for the next Bielema thread.

https://app.oxblue.com/open/universityofarkansas

JMartin_AF1

Thank you. I can watch it from Germany.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ricepig

Soooie21

phadedhawg

Guh...what's taking so long.  Jeff Long should have hired a better contractor!!!!

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

RazorPiggie

Not too much happening right now. Will it be done by next year or will we have a construction zone going on next year?

code red

Somebody needs to tell those guys....those shovels aren't for leaning on.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Pork Twain

Quote from: phadedhawg on November 28, 2016, 02:24:57 pm
Guh...what's taking so long.  Jeff Long should have hired a better contractor!!!!
Fire Jeff Long
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

woodhog14

Quote from: RazorPiggie on November 28, 2016, 02:29:34 pm
Not too much happening right now. Will it be done by next year or will we have a construction zone going on next year?

It will be done in 2018. The Broyles complex should be torn down by the end of December.

Here is a website that has been shared here many times with all of the information on the stadium expansion:
http://arkansasrazorbacks.com/dwrrs/

longpig

NEZ is starting now and completion is pre 2018 season?  Minneapolis/St.Paul built a whole new stadium in like 3 days.
Don't be scared, be smart.

ricepig

The first to happen is the Big screen to come down. It has been stated that it will be closer to the field, I guess I'll have to see how the suites and seats lay to get a perspective of that. It seemed pretty close to me.

ricepig

Quote from: longpig on November 28, 2016, 02:47:05 pm
NEZ is starting now and completion is pre 2018 season?  Minneapolis/St.Paul built a whole new stadium in like 3 days.

That's because that was the only three days the ground wasn't frozen.

The OTR

The OTR

ricepig

I see someone is trespassing again........did you get some angle iron for a souvenir?

JOKERHOG

How about a coach that can file the stadium once the construction is complete
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

ricepig

Quote from: JOKERHOG on December 17, 2016, 05:47:27 pm

What kind of file should he use? Flat, round, bastard?

GoHogzzGo

Love it, I watch this several times a days. Can't wait to see a game in the new stadium.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

The OTR

Quote from: ricepig on December 17, 2016, 04:25:23 pm
I see someone is trespassing again........did you get some angle iron for a souvenir?

nope, just used as much closeup on my cell phone as possible

I would love to jump the fence and grab some BAC brick though, and sell it on here

factchecker

Well we've filed filled the stadium pretty damn good last season.

https://twitter.com/wholehogsports/status/809907248105406464

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/dec/16/arkansas-football-attendance-increases-while-natio/

QuoteArkansas' average on-campus attendance was 73,347. The Razorbacks had four on-campus sellouts.

You'd know that if you actually went to games.  Speaking of which, if your only contribution to the betterment of the program is talking garbage on a message board or buying a t-shirt form Wal-Mart then you aren't fan.  You can't demand excellence from your couch.  You can't gripe about the crowds when you are non contributing loser.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

AirWarren

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

supersaint

I wish I had gone and walked around the old weight room. Lots of memories in that building.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Southpointhog

You mean "fill""????

Oklahawg

Man, they took that down quickly. Once they got started *boom*.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

3kgthog

Attendance will be down next season. Potentially both paid and actual. Offense loses a lot of AA's go-to-guys. We lose our best OT. The defense retains much of an experienced defense that keeps getting worse, and our home schedule is as unimpressive as the basketball team's always is.

Having said that, the pile of twisted steel and concrete looks better now than the BAC ever did. What an eyesore! The inside wasn't much better.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

NuttinItUp

They should offer a "crane view" as an option to watch games next year.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 17, 2016, 09:07:56 pm
Attendance will be down next season. Potentially both paid and actual. Offense loses a lot of AA's go-to-guys. We lose our best OT. The defense retains much of an experienced defense that keeps getting worse, and our home schedule is as unimpressive as the basketball team's always is.

Having said that, the pile of twisted steel and concrete looks better now than the BAC ever did. What an eyesore! The inside wasn't much better.
WRONG>

We return the #2 QB and the SEC's leading rusher. Not leading returning rusher, no, we return the sec's leading rusher. And the best 2 offensive players in juco along with a nice collection of young talent and the conference's most experienced O-Line. We get most back on the other side, too. Attendence  will drop marginally because we won't have the Program's BEST EVER HOME SCHEDULE. But you knew that when you posted that bait.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

GoHogzzGo

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 19, 2016, 06:45:33 pm
They should offer a "crane view" as an option to watch games next year.

That would be awesome. Pretty sweet view now into the stadium afte they knocked the scoreboard board down.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

AirWarren

Great! Can't wait for the 3/4 bowl!

The OTR

The OTR

JOKERHOG

They should complete half of it perfectly and just stop
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU