Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The programs that you think are cheaters, really do cheat

Started by The OTR, November 27, 2016, 07:07:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoginator

Why is this even being debated? It happens. Cheaters gonna cheat...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

The OTR

Quote from: hoginator on November 27, 2016, 10:01:14 pm
Why is this even being debated? It happens. Cheaters gonna cheat...

try and move past the first tier of thinking

It'll come to you

sigpooie

We cheated,, and we are cheating now. get over it. Most people cheat better than us and in some cases the school does not know their fans are cheating for them. just as aub.. Cheating in college football is mostly rubbing the rules so it only looks like you made a mistake.  just ask ky or bama
Also if you look up the ncaa history of cheating and  getting caught and spanked by them you will be able to see either a first timer or long term guys getting caught. Bama and AU always make the top 10 here,.
So remember to help your team all you can since as long as the school does not know your doing it we are fine.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

The OTR

Quote from: sigpooie on November 27, 2016, 10:10:56 pm
We cheated,, and we are cheating now. get over it. Most people cheat better than us and in some cases the school does not know their fans are cheating for them. just as aub.. Cheating in college football is mostly rubbing the rules so it only looks like you made a mistake.  just ask ky or bama
Also if you look up the ncaa history of cheating and  getting caught and spanked by them you will be able to see either a first timer or long term guys getting caught. Bama and AU always make the top 10 here,.
So remember to help your team all you can since as long as the school does not know your doing it we are fine.

So what would you do with Bielema then?

hoginator

Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

hawgdavis

I have done work around several collage campuses in particularly around the dorms even the athletic dorms. Let me tell you for those that don't know these athletes in particular football players have really nice rides that I know they can't possibly pay for themselves. I also have 1st hand knowledge that the hundred dollar handshakes still happen all the time and not just during the season and I have know personally a few highly rated 4-5 stars types that have told me that some schools offer more incentives than others ( you know $$$) but that they all for the most part offer something above and beyond just a free ride and a small stypen. Bama is the king of this and all you Bama fans know it and history backs this up so you Bama fans that post on here don't try to tell us y'all are saints cause your full of bull. I'm sure some of this happens at the good ole U of A but apparently not big amounts cause recruiting is below par. Maybe we do need to put a little more effort into recruiting it might pay off. Pun intended. Don't kid yourselves it happens especially P5 schools

hawgdavis

Lol a Bama fan comes on here and tries to tell us they don't cheat wow.
NCAA will do nothing to Saban or Bama they bring in the big $$$$$.
You don't mess with your cash cow. A slap on the hand maybe ala OSU, USC , Michigan, Yes and even Auburn. Oh wait they didn't do anything to them , must have made them lots of money. Oregon nothing FSU nothing all made them lots of cash. Make no mistake Bama fans y'all are the best at it.

The OTR

Quote from: hawgdavis on November 27, 2016, 11:07:23 pm
Lol a Bama fan comes on here and tries to tell us they don't cheat wow.
NCAA will do nothing to Saban or Bama they bring in the big $$$$$.
You don't mess with your cash cow. A slap on the hand maybe ala OSU, USC , Michigan, Yes and even Auburn. Oh wait they didn't do anything to them , must have made them lots of money. Oregon nothing FSU nothing all made them lots of cash. Make no mistake Bama fans y'all are the best at it.

throw in Saban's past as a pathological liar

mizzouman

There are schools that definitely do not play by the spirit of college athletics.  They may not technical cheat but they are dubious.

popcornhog

Quote from: Hawghiggs on November 27, 2016, 07:23:37 pm
No they aren't cheating.  They hire better coaches. Alabama wasn't very good before Saban. Kentucky wasn't good before Calipari. When Petrino was here. We where doing very well. It takes the right coaches and plan to win.

Yeah, I'm sick of the random cheating allegations around here from folks who are simply throwing around baseless allegations based on nothing but jealousy.

That said, Indo believe that Ole Miss will be hammered by the NCAA soon.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 07:07:08 pm
They cheat, cheat like crazy

Bret really is doing it the right way

The goal, however, should be to win the right way. Not to lose the right way.

If we aren't noticeably better next year, his time here should be over soon.
WPS

sigpooie

Just because you don't think or  know it's happening, makes me sure you are out of the loop. Bama is  under investigation most of the year, They have also been caught several times over the pass few years, so read up Ingram deal was the last one that was made public, i think.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

Pork Twain

Quote from: Hawghiggs on November 27, 2016, 07:37:29 pm
If you have proof. Then feel free to share it with the NCAA. If not. Then it's just slander.
Knowing something is true and being able to prove it are not even close to that same things.  You know how many lives have been lost in the name of one god or the other, that nobody can prove is real?
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Kevin

if bama did not know the ncaa will do nothing to them, all they have to do is look at unc. 18 years of academic fraud, and no punishment for basketball.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Pigdiana Jones

Quote from: RollHogTide on November 27, 2016, 07:39:53 pm
I would recommend that if have proof of impromper benefits being provided to an athlete - then either provide them to the compliance person at the university or the conference or the NCAA.  They will document, report, and investigate your allegation(s).

No they don't.

See $cam Newton
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

The OTR

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hogsanity

People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Mike Irwin

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 09:07:34 pm
Jay Jacobs won't turn a blind eye!!? LOL!

LSU? They just hired one of the biggest cheaters in college football history

Bama is clean? you're delusional
Saban is clean? you're delusional
I agree with you but coaches are not usually involved and the cheating is almost impossible to prove. Successful cheating is an art by boosters who have been doing it within their families for multiple generations. They bypass the coach and take steps to make sure that any impermissible benefit is not traceable. Only certain athletes are approached. Kids that are sitting on the fence. Kids that are five stars. Kids that have family needs.

The OTR

Quote from: Mike Irwin on November 28, 2016, 09:28:07 am
I agree with you but coaches are not usually involved and the cheating is almost impossible to prove. Successful cheating is an art by boosters who have been doing it within their families for multiple generations. They bypass the coach and take steps to make sure that any impermissible benefit is not traceable. Only certain athletes are approached. Kids that are sitting on the fence. Kids that are five stars. Kids that have family needs.

I do know all of that, thanks

Coaches ARE involved, but they have deniability. They know. That's being involved.

I still maintain we cannot lower ourselves to cheat alongside them

Pork Twain

Quote from: hogsanity on November 28, 2016, 09:27:17 am
So how you going to outcheat Bama/lsu/a&m/aub?
Just like we cannot hope to ever outrecruit them, we will never be able to outcheat them and since we are new to the game, are much more likely to get caught (see Ole Miss).
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

sigpooie

Caught and taught a lesson are not in the same depts at the  ncaa hq. They have to let the schools decide so they don't have to spend any funds to prove it was done. Even with people saying they have done it and having picture proof, the ncaa has backed down to legal pressure threaten.  We need boosters who are mad enough to start looking for 13 year olds that have family that could use some help. Something you should be doing anyway.