Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big Bowl Day is Back to Work Day!

Started by Hawgphish, November 27, 2016, 07:02:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgphish

I just realized that most of the Big Bowls are being played on Jan. 2 so with  Jan. 1st falling on a Sunday, I bet for  many of us, that will be a back to work day.  I may just get the flu that day.  Just a heads up.

tlmack

Many company's will observe the holiday on the 2nd. I work for an airline and will be here on the 1st and 2nd.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

I manage an electric utility and we get day before New years eve, New years eve, News years day and the day after New years.  The same goes for Christmas........

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

ChicoHog

When Christmas and New Years Day fall on a Sunday then the government and most businesses recognize the Monday after that day the official holiday.  If they fall on a Saturday then the Friday before is the official holiday. 

DeltaBoy

We are off that day .Happy Happy Happy.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.