Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Apathy

Started by Cinco de Hogo, November 27, 2016, 01:17:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

Is it real and who does it affect?

I don't think Jeffy is not in the least worried about it because to him "winning isn't important".   The big boaster, I don't think they are even close to jumping ship yet.  They have their glass enclosed Taj Mahal's to party in as they watch to actual Razorback fans grumble...they laugh. 

But Hogville...

Now we see the message board gods like Biggus, Wilson and  muskogee, changing tunes and we know who is worried about apathy.

Lanny$$$

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 27, 2016, 01:17:26 pm

I don't think Jeffy is not in the least worried about it because to him "winning isn't important".   The big boaster, I don't think they are even close to jumping ship yet.  They have their glass enclosed Taj Mahal's to party in as they watch to actual Razorback fans grumble...they laugh. 

But Hogville...

Now we see the message board gods like Biggus, Wilson and  muskogee, changing tunes and we know who is worried about apathy. I sit in the SEZ outdoor club section and not ANY game was actually full in my section this year. Ticket may have been sold but it wasn't full.

Lanny!

Wasn't there a suite or two available this year? I know there is in basketball.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 27, 2016, 01:19:17 pm

You would have to ask Rice, evidently he is the only one with enough money to know those things.

LZH

Apathy? Who gives a darn?

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: LZH on November 27, 2016, 01:31:48 pm
Apathy? Who gives a darn?

Dang LZH, I just answered that question. 😉

ricepig

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 27, 2016, 01:19:17 pm

Nope, and yes you are correct about basketball. There's a waiting list for football, but as was discussed at duck camp Friday, the proof will be be in the pudding when some of those have to cough up the money. There's a guy who's on the list I know who said he couldn't afford one, but he liked being on the list in case his ship came in, lol.

hobhog

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 27, 2016, 01:17:26 pm

But Hogville...

Now we see the message board gods like Biggus, Wilson and  muskogee, changing tunes and we know who is worried about apathy.

Lanny$$$

Yeah, I think the big "boasters" would laugh at you. They aren't near as emotional as some.

LZH

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on November 27, 2016, 01:40:38 pm
Dang LZH, I just answered that question. 😉

Heehee. But, no darn, look at what has happened to the basketball program. It would take a lot to ever get Razorback football fans to go numb on the gridiron Hogs....but look at Mizzou's crowd Friday, a couple of years removed from back-to-back SECE championships. I know, totally different programs and support, and a lot of crap on that campus has overshadowed everything else. But still....

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: hobhog on November 27, 2016, 01:48:43 pm
Yeah, I think the big "boasters" would laugh at you. They aren't near as emotional as some.

They sure got unemotional about CBP and 21-5 in a hurry, I'll give you that.  That refusal to play along in Dallas was bad for business. 

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: LZH on November 27, 2016, 01:50:24 pm
Heehee. But, no darn, look at what has happened to the basketball program. It would take a lot to ever get Razorback football fans to go numb on the gridiron Hogs....but look at Mizzou's crowd Friday, a couple of years removed from back-to-back SECE championships. I know, totally different programs and support, and a lot of crap on that campus has overshadowed everything else. But still....

It can happen but I think it takes 10-12 years.

At Arkansas!