Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas vs Missouri

Started by Porked Tongue, November 25, 2016, 11:33:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

CaddoHog

-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

CaddoHog:  the most hated member on Hogville.net
(for the reasons of _______________________ )

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

razorbrass

dang it if there is a ball pick it up - just standing there and looking dazed and confused.  Clean house on the defensive side of the ball
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Aunt_Razorback

Quote from: elksnort on November 25, 2016, 02:01:40 pm
Guys who do not hold onto the ball when they walk to the end zone should lose their scholarship

Amen.

Another case where the announcers know more than the refs.

hogcard1964

Oklahawg

Nice that it might not have been a good review, either.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

idochog

They called a fumble but they recovered
I love Jesus!

ICEman

Stewart has zero punch on his returns!
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

razorbrass

well we could have taken the fight out of them but now have let them think they can win
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

OutlawHawg

Bad call.

Doesn't excuse some terrible defense though.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

cosmodrum

Dead fricking ball. Still a TD.

Robb Smith has to go.
Go away, batin'

razorbrass

there defense showing up today - I think we are still dreaming of turkey

Oklahawg

OL looks like they are running in syrup. Not the quick, snappy movements from last week.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

ICEman

Hoggiedawg

Quote from: hogsaint85 on November 25, 2016, 02:02:42 pm
The most pathetic defense I have ever seen. And let's please quit blaming it all on just recruiting, this is bad defensive coaching.

If it's recruiting fire those who are recruiting.  Worse D ever.  No excuses for this kind of garbage on the field.

idochog

Quote from: OutlawHawg on November 25, 2016, 02:04:46 pm
Bad call.

Doesn't excuse some terrible defense though.

How was it a bad call. They got it right
I love Jesus!

kodiakisland

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 25, 2016, 02:04:12 pm
Nice that it might not have been a good review, either.

Ball was still in the field of play and the only player to pay any attention was a MIzzou player.  We screwed ourself.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

razorbrass

holy crap you have to execute Austin - that is a game losing pass

Sivad

Atlhogfan1

idochog

They called it a fumble & awarded td bc mizzou picked it up
I love Jesus!

razorbrass

Razorback_Mack

That was an illegal cut on that long run by Missouri. Easiest call in the book

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: cosmodrum on November 25, 2016, 02:05:03 pm
Dead fricking ball. Still a TD.

Robb Smith has to go.

And most of the players.  They aren't good either, unfortunately.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Atlhogfan1

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Our senior lb was so bad out of position on that td it was pitiful.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

idochog

You guys weren't listening. They called it a fumble & a Missouri recovery.

Correct call
I love Jesus!

CaddoHog

AA babying the ball on short passes.

smh

Whaley looking a bit slow today.. must not like the chilly air?
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

CaddoHog:  the most hated member on Hogville.net
(for the reasons of _______________________ )

wildhogman

Missery using up all that emotion right now. just keep pounding on them and moving the sticks. they will quit second half

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 25, 2016, 02:05:15 pm
OL looks like they are running in syrup. Not the quick, snappy movements from last week.

The whole team is slow.  Has been for a while.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Atlhogfan1

Hogz87

Refs really screwinf us with our spots.

razorbrass

is austin hurt?  his passes have no zip at all

Atlhogfan1

OutlawHawg

We should go for it here. MIzzou is one of the few teams we have better talent across the board on just run it down their throats.

Porked Tongue

Obv go for it.

I almost expect trickery.

razorbrass

Porked Tongue

BTW, do expect a new trick play today. ;)

OutlawHawg

Quote from: razorbrass on November 25, 2016, 02:09:41 pm
well another chance to give them mo

Better than punting and letting them go 90 yards on our ghost defense.

Bubba's Bruisers

Running the ball with success now.  TD!

razorbrass

Hoggiedawg

Porked Tongue

Strategic drive there.  They don't score when we have it.