Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

"I don't think I have been through a better spring"- Brett Bielema

Started by marty houston, April 25, 2015, 07:05:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

marty houston

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

presidenthog

Scott Marshall

presidenthog

It was some 12 min video last night. They all work today thank you.

hogville38

I can't believe out of all the new stuff we have bought for our program, will still can't afford a damn mic for the media when talking with CBB. Come on.....smh

Hog N Bama

Quote from: hogville38 on April 28, 2015, 12:24:49 am
I can't believe out of all the new stuff we have bought for our program, will still can't afford a damn mic for the media when talking with CBB. Come on.....smh
Would be really nice to hear the questions! Duh!

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: Hog N Bama on April 29, 2015, 08:45:13 am
Would be really nice to hear the questions! Duh!
Agreed.  Can someone in "The Know" make this happen?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

hogville38

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on April 29, 2015, 09:03:15 am
Agreed.  Can someone in "The Know" make this happen?
I tweeted CBB and Jeff Long.....crickets........lol

Bigdavis

We've been complaining about this for years. I think the way to get their attention is to do a twitter bomb. If everyone tweets them about it at once they won't be able to ignore it.

hogville38

Quote from: Bigdavis on April 29, 2015, 06:41:40 pm
We've been complaining about this for years. I think the way to get their attention is to do a twitter bomb. If everyone tweets them about it at once they won't be able to ignore it.
I'm in

Scott Marshall

You cannot here the questions because the reporters are just in the crowd and the University does not hand around a mic

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: Scott Marshall on May 01, 2015, 10:29:40 am
You cannot here the questions because the reporters are just in the crowd and the University does not hand around a mic
So tweet, PASS THE MIC AROUND!!!
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Bigdavis

Quote from: Scott Marshall on May 01, 2015, 10:29:40 am

Yeah why can't we get several mic's around the room so we can hear the questions? There are enough media people on here someone send that up the chain!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: hogville38 on April 28, 2015, 12:24:49 am

I've listened to other program's even in the SEC press conferences and they sometimes have the same problem.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Burt B.

Ive seen this issue discussed in the past. For whatever reason, it seems a solution is as complex as having democracy and peace in the middle East.

PonderinHog

Scott Marshall

Have ya'll been in one of the Press Conferences? We don't control anything the university does, sometimes we cannot even place a mic at the podium, you have to plug into a box. And yes PonderinHog what you posted would work but that is not a piece of equipment 9 out of 10 TV stations own. We actually upgraded the camera and mic we use for press conferences thanks to Marty Houston!!!

hoghearted

It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle