Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Courtney Ramey decommits from Louisville

Started by masondh, September 27, 2017, 01:26:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

masondh

BannerMountainMan

Number 14 player in the nation just decommitted from lousiville
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

The_Iceman

We have Emberey at that spot. Need to focus on PF/C.

rzrbackramsfan

I'm starting to think we got screwed more than any team in the nation due to teams paying recruits and we wouldn't. 

Jim Harris

It's tough when the money and the champagne suddenly dry up.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Fan701

We probably should stay away from these guys decommitting from dirty programs.  They'll probably end up ineligible.

Fan701

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on September 27, 2017, 01:50:12 pm
I'm starting to think we got screwed more than any team in the nation due to teams paying recruits and we wouldn't.
You may well be right.  We've lost great recruits like Perry, Monk, and Goodwin, and I now strongly suspect that we lost because we followed the rules, while the other guys cheated.  The other coaches must have sized up Anderson as a chump for not cheating, and he endured so much unjust criticism here for never being able to land these kinds of guys.  He never once complained, and he's getting the last laugh now.

BadHog

Quote from: masondh on September 27, 2017, 01:26:08 pm
https://twitter.com/EvanDaniels/status/913100886301450247

5 star PG had Arkansas on his short list before committing.

According to the recruiting book from the 90s "Raw Recruits", recruits always had a "clean" school listed on their short list...
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Letsroll1200

Get as much talent as you can. Worry about the positions later.

jabberjawls

So, do we have to pay his buyout if he come here?

Rome26

Hoggish1

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on September 27, 2017, 01:50:12 pm

You really don't get it, do you?