Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Go Hogs! Beat the Gamecocks!

Started by hobhog, October 04, 2017, 11:21:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hobhog

In case anyone on this board is still a Hog fan.

WPS!

Wild Boarnado

Supporting our team with everything I got! Time to pluck some gamecocks!
WOO PIG!!! GO HOG!!!
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

jgphillips3

Everyone on this board is still a fan.  When you have a guy performing at or below Danny Ford levels, you just no longer have confidence in winning.  This is easily one of the three most winnable games left on the schedule though.  It is one of only two or three I could see us being favored in at this point.  Go Hogs!

1highhog

Quote from: jgphillips3 on October 05, 2017, 06:08:55 am
Everyone on this board is still a fan.  When you have a guy performing at or below Danny Ford levels, you just no longer have confidence in winning.  This is easily one of the three most winnable games left on the schedule though.  It is one of only two or three I could see us being favored in at this point.  Go Hogs!

This ^^^^!!  Except for the trolls that come on here to stir things up I believe this to be 100% true. 

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

rhames

Very true.

There are some real idiots out there though. Like proposing the idea of keeping Bret just as head coach in title and bringing Chip Kelley in as secret head coach.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

Hoggish1

Athog

LOL! You sold me LOL! That is most inspiring!

RedyorNot

Go get em Pigs! I'm ready for some pork butt, my wife in her tight Hogs t-shirt, a couple of cold brews and a nice road win at Carolina! WPS 🐗

J-Five

"If the person you're criticizing is doing it better than you are, close your mouth"

rhames

Quote from: RedyorNot on October 05, 2017, 07:33:16 am
Go get em Pigs! I'm ready for some pork butt, my wife in her tight Hogs t-shirt, a couple of cold brews and a nice road win at Carolina! WPS 🐗

Sounds like my Saturday. Haven't wifed the GF yet though. Woo pig

WPS2k18

Brandon Martin has a chance at playing this weekend. I know our WR looked good last week VS. NMSU but Martin should help VS SC. WOO PIG SOOIE

https://www.seccountry.com/arkansas/bret-bielema-says-wr-brandon-martin-verge-returning-action
Im calling it now... Hogs 2047 National Champs.

pigz

I think we are gonna beat some cocks this weekend
You guys have a good time frig dancing

SDZ_Hog

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

WPS2k18

Im calling it now... Hogs 2047 National Champs.

DoctorSusscrofa

I really need a win here so I can needle a friend. Go Hogs! Beat those fighting chickens!
I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

jgphillips3

Quote from: rhames on October 05, 2017, 07:11:17 am

Very true.

There are some real idiots out there though. Like proposing the idea of keeping Bret just as head coach in title and bringing Chip Kelley in as secret head coach.

Oh yeah.  There's always some genius waiting to go full retard in every crowd.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

Mo_Better_Hogs

First and foremost, I want a W. Then, I want to see 60 minutes of solid play. We saw a few minutes vs TCU, a little more vs A&M, a little more vs NMS. I want to continue that, plus eliminating big plays from SC.

I'd like to see us really put the hurt to SC. We need to have some good feelings going into the Bama game.

Sivad

When you have a guy performing at or below Danny Ford levels, you just no longer have confidence in winning. 
Danny should have been given another season, he built one hell of a football team. Throwing him aside brought us the ten year Nutt Nightmare.

hogcard1964

I always thought Ford wasn't given enough slack.  Well certainly not what this guy has.

davehog

I'm still, and have always been, a Razorback fan win, lose or draw.  I've had times that I've been maddeningly infuriated by the program and its leaders (the HDN days) but I've always remained a fan. 

As bad as people think this season has gone, and it hasn't gone well, we can still win enough to get to a bowl and get the extra practices and keep on keepin'  on.  We are NOWHERE near the HDN days as a program.  The program overall is trending in the right direction.  There were YEARS that you could not make that statement with HDN. 

As for the game this week in Columbia, I think we will win big.  USC wasn't very good to begin with but their injury situation is really bad.  Missing 3 OL starters off an already not so good OL is a recipe for a long season for Mas-chump.   

hogcard1964

Quote from: davehog on October 05, 2017, 01:11:04 pm
I'm still, and have always been, a Razorback fan win, lose or draw.  I've had times that I've been maddeningly infuriated by the program and its leaders (the HDN days) but I've always remained a fan. 

As bad as people think this season has gone, and it hasn't gone well, we can still win enough to get to a bowl and get the extra practices and keep on keepin'  on.  We are NOWHERE near the HDN days as a program.  The program overall is trending in the right direction.  There were YEARS that you could not make that statement with HDN. 

As for the game this week in Columbia, I think we will win big.  USC wasn't very good to begin with but their injury situation is really bad.  Missing 3 OL starters off an already not so good OL is a recipe for a long season for Mas-chump.   

do you think the Hogs are better this year than they were last season?

hobhog

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 05, 2017, 01:14:32 pm
do you think the Hogs are better this year than they were last season?

Yet to be seen....

hogcard1964

Quote from: hobhog on October 05, 2017, 01:15:44 pm
Yet to be seen....

You mean you need more time to make that decision?