Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For Mike Irwin or any other member of the press........

Started by Lew, September 30, 2017, 01:52:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

Would somebody - ANYBODY - ask CBB why in the world he does not get his backup QB's more playing time?  This is borderline ridiculous.  >:(

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

rhames

Build chemistry with WR???

I meant it's not a blow out by any means.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

MtPorker

i think he has a policy that we must be up by 40 with under 1 minute to play before a backup gets in.   We have seen him leave in the starter with the game in control, and that starter get hurt.

a0ashle

seasonhog

Quote from: Lew on September 30, 2017, 01:52:37 pm
Would somebody - ANYBODY - ask CBB why in the world he does not get his backup QB's more playing time?  This is borderline ridiculous.  >:(

And our FG kicker a chance.....we will need a FG in a game.

Lew

Two things give a disgruntled fan base hope - new coaches and new QB's.  It's a shame we don't get to see either QB.

Tusks

Quote from: seasonhog on September 30, 2017, 02:10:02 pm
And our FG kicker a chance.....we will need a FG in a game.

No kidding that was a perfect chance to let the FG kicker try a non pressure FG.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

alohawg

Ask him why we don't bring more pressure and press up the cushions on the corners some.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hogsmash12

Agree about fg kicker...will have to trust him at some point

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: tusked on September 30, 2017, 02:11:54 pm
No kidding that was a perfect chance to let the FG kicker try a non pressure FG.

You mean, like in practice?

hogbud

LRHawg

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on September 30, 2017, 02:12:32 pm
You mean, like in practice?

Yeah, because that's totally the same as in front of a crowd in a game? Field goal kicking is 90% mental. We missed a big chance to settle in our kicker before a big run of SEC games.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: LRHawg on September 30, 2017, 02:17:17 pm
Yeah, because that's totally the same as in front of a crowd in a game? Field goal kicking is 90% mental. We missed a big chance to settle in our kicker before a big run of SEC games.

I was being sarcastic

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

1highhog

Allen could have been lost for the season with that last hit he took, he shouldn't have been in the game, ridiculous.

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

010HogFan

This is a major concern and it has been ever since he took over as coach here. Putting in the second stringers is just something he doesn't do unless we're talking about putting in Ty Storey to kneel on the last play of the game

JaketheSnake

This isn't high school... Tom Brady plays full games too.

snoot hoggy hog

Can  you ask him why he has those grandma reading glasses? We need a coach that wants to wear some cool Oakleys or maybe those Ray Bans that Klingsbury wears.

AFWarrior83

Could you ask CBB serious questions please. Like does he prefer Big Red or Winterfresh chewing gum.
Hogville member since 2005.

bennyl08

Quote from: Lew on September 30, 2017, 01:52:37 pm

Anytime the game is actually in hand, we absolutely do.

The game was never fully in hand this week. They have a potent offense. 18 points is not a comfortable lead. You'd struggle to find another coach in the league who'd have taken out the starters here.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Sourpuss

Quote from: hogbud on September 30, 2017, 02:17:04 pm
bet Mike gets tired of these lame request
I'll bet Mike really likes ham and eggs.  A big ole fried piece of smoked ham.  Two slices of toast (white), easy on the butter.  Coffee black.

DoctorSusscrofa

I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

idochog

I'm really disgusted we didn't let the kicker try today. Embarrassing we have to go for it
I love Jesus!

Sourpuss

I think that Mike, based off his personality both here and on radio, would probably despise videos if baby goats wearing pajamas and jumping on and off hay bales. 

BallHog1

Quote from: idochog on September 30, 2017, 06:10:39 pm
I'm really disgusted we didn't let the kicker try today. Embarrassing we have to go for it
When he used the kicker against tcu and he missed it was the coaches fault.
Maybe the kickers haven't given him any reason to believe anything has changed. He's actually at practice.
Some of you are embarrassing.

TulsaJack32

Quote from: snoot hoggy hog on September 30, 2017, 05:58:30 pm
Can  you ask him why he has those grandma reading glasses? We need a coach that wants to wear some cool Oakleys or maybe those Ray Bans that Klingsbury wears.

That's funny but have you ever seen Harbaugh's glasses. 

Batesville Hogfan

He had $ on the game and didn't want nmsu to get a backdoor cover!

porknbeans

Never wrestle with a Hog - you get dirty and the Hog likes it

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Batesville Hogfan on September 30, 2017, 11:59:59 pm
He had $ on the game and didn't want nmsu to get a backdoor cover!
They sell those in prison and Oxford, MS.