Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Anderson with UK players

Started by donk, March 03, 2015, 08:54:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

donk

I think it would be fun to see that caliber player 10 deep playing for us.  MA style would fit these guys very well. Break the press... big deal we have a 7 footer waiting.

razortv

Quote from: donk on March 03, 2015, 08:54:25 pm
I think it would be fun to see that caliber player 10 deep playing for us.  MA style would fit these guys very well. Break the press... big deal we have a 7 footer waiting.

We don't have a 7 footer waiting now? (Portis/Kingsley)

Danny J

Really hard to run a motion offense and especially our trapping defense with one year players. Takes a bit of time to establish some chemistry. I am not saying he wouldn't do equally as well but as much as I hate and loathe Cal he is doing about as good a job as possible with the amount of parity in the game today. We are talking about elite 8's, final fours, a couple runner-ups, a national title and right now clearly the best team in the country and undefeated. God I can't stand him.

donk

You forgot to mention a first round loss in the NIT 2 years ago

Danny J

Quote from: donk on March 03, 2015, 09:03:48 pm
You forgot to mention a first round loss in the NIT 2 years ago
Hey...I would gladly trade that after a 2012 national title. Then follow it up with a national title runner-up and a 29-0 team so far this year.

MountieDawg

Quote from: Danny J on March 03, 2015, 09:07:52 pm
Hey...I would gladly trade that after a 2012 national title. Then follow it up with a national title runner-up and a 29-0 team so far this year.

THIS^^^^^^
SEC!

Pinkyhog

Quote from: donk on March 03, 2015, 08:54:25 pm
Would it not be more simple for you just to become a Kentucky fan?