Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UGA vs UK

Started by razortv, March 03, 2015, 08:21:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HSVhogfan2

At least no one can blame the SEC for protecting KY with the zebras. LOL. Worst block/charge of all time, KY guy gets raped in front of the scorers table and no call.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

root_hawg

Kentucky wins vs Georgia; Georgia couldn't score down the stretch.  Zone em on defense and pick and pop em when you have the ball.

la20688

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on March 03, 2015, 10:22:52 pm
At least no one can blame the SEC for protecting KY with the zebras. LOL. Worst block/charge of all time, KY guy gets raped in front of the scorers table and no call.
I agree on that block/charge call. Harrison was waiting on GA player....horrible call!

Adam Stokes

Quote from: GatorHog on March 03, 2015, 10:10:05 pm
At least we know Kansas won't return from their 8 point deficit

;)

Quote from: GatorHog on March 03, 2015, 10:10:05 pm
At least we know Kansas won't return from their 8 point deficit
Uhhhhhh

latrops

Georgia was up 62-56 with 4 minutes left....they lost 72-64.  Kentucky dominated the last few minutes.  Georgia was terrible at the FT line in the 2nd half.

Danny J

Quote from: latrops on March 03, 2015, 10:32:03 pm
Georgia was up 62-56 with 4 minutes left....they lost 72-64.  Kentucky dominated the last few minutes.  Georgia was terrible at the FT line in the 2nd half.
Yep....could see them running out of gas. Fox should have called another TO to settle everybody down. They were dog tired.

cableguy

"They are what we thought they were" Dennis Green. The Kentucky/Georgia game confirm to me that some of the Arkansas players were intimidated by Kentucky players and the arena. Mosley, Madden and Qualls played like they normally do in the game but some of the other players played a little shell shock. I think the Hogs will be ready, if they see Kentucky again. I am sure Mosley will get a lot more playing time if we do. 

Atlhogfan1

Looks like some of the experts were right when they said the most dangerous game left on UK's schedule was UGa.  The intensity of the crowd was unlike any other home game for Georgia. 

And UK only turned the ball over 3 times.  9 vs Hogs.  If they don't give away possessions but continue to turn opponents over along with their rebounding, they are going to be even more impossible to handle.  8 more FGA's and 7 more FTA's last night.  UK had 13 more scoring chances against UGA.  The Hogs were -7 at UK. 

The Hogs' second half at UGa was one of the biggest accomplishments of the season. 

Fox is a better coach than the UGa job.  Improved facilities and a lot of talented recruits in the area but a football factory in ACC basketball country.  Mike was smart to pass on it and stay at Mizzou. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: cableguy on March 04, 2015, 10:27:21 am
"They are what we thought they were" Dennis Green. The Kentucky/Georgia game confirm to me that some of the Arkansas players were intimidated by Kentucky players and the arena. Mosley, Madden and Qualls played like they normally do in the game but some of the other players played a little shell shock. I think the Hogs will be ready, if they see Kentucky again. I am sure Mosley will get a lot more playing time if we do.

Who is this "Mosley" you speak of?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Paul

popcornhog

Quote from: root_hawg on March 03, 2015, 10:24:44 pm
Kentucky wins vs Georgia; Georgia couldn't score down the stretch.  Zone em on defense and pick and pop em when you have the ball.

UGA could've won if they'd made freethrows down the stretch, too.
WPS