Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC tournament rematch.....

Started by centralhog, March 02, 2015, 01:11:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

centralhog

Motivation , that is what the hogs should have if they get a another chance at the cats.  I would put the ESPN high lights on a loop and let play 24-7 in the locker room.  Every time I switch to a ESPN channel this weekend I saw that block by Cauley Stein on Harris where he stands over him starring at him, which I thought should have gotten him T'ed up.

StoernerJonesFan

Quote from: centralhog on March 02, 2015, 01:11:31 pm
Motivation , that is what the hogs should have if they get a another chance at the cats.  I would put the ESPN high lights on a loop and let play 24-7 in the locker room.  Every time I switch to a ESPN channel this weekend I saw that block by Cauley Stein on Harris where he stands over him starring at him, which I thought should have gotten him T'ed up.

http://youtu.be/XeaqBkdveWQ

Or homeboy that walks up and straddles Harris...

And funny how in replay too you get to see how much of Harris' hand gets smacked vs the actual ball...

Hogfaniam

Quote from: StoernerJonesFan on March 02, 2015, 05:10:03 pm

http://youtu.be/XeaqBkdveWQ

Or homeboy that walks up and straddles Harris...

And funny how in replay too you get to see how much of Harris' hand gets smacked vs the actual ball...

Straddling was unnecessary and should've called for the T.

No problem with the block. 
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Danny J

Would much rather play anybody else in the SECt than UK.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Hogfaniam on March 02, 2015, 05:26:32 pm

Straddling was unnecessary and should've called for the T.

No problem with the block. 

Next year it'll be WCS layin the ground getting straddled when he tries to block a Lebron or Howard dunk

TNhawgfan

We can be motivated all we want, but Kentucky would have to have an off night for us to beat them.
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Woopig69

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on March 02, 2015, 05:54:45 pm
Next year it'll be WCS layin the ground getting straddled when he tries to block a Lebron or Howard dunk
I was thinking it would be in the penal league instead of the Nba judging by his appearance.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Woopig69 on March 02, 2015, 06:03:26 pm
I was thinking it would be in the penal league instead of the Nba judging by his appearance.

Penal he'd be watching in the stands wearing a dress and using skittles for make up

PonderinHog

I'd love a rematch.  That would mean we'd be in the final of SECT.  Also, SCRUK.

jkstock04

Quote from: Danny J on March 02, 2015, 05:47:49 pm
Agreed. In my opinion, best case scenario for us would be if someone else managed to knock them out. For some reason I don't see us catching them daydreaming or looking ahead this year.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

regi

Quote from: TNhawgfan on March 02, 2015, 05:56:31 pm
We can be motivated all we want, but Kentucky would have to have an off night for us to beat them.

I agree, not sure why some Hog fans can't except how good this UK team is. Some are like the skinny redneck who has his butt kicked by one bouncer, than kicked again by a second bouncer, gets up and picks on the 3rd. in 2015, UK is better than everybody, including our beloved Hogs. deal with it.

PonderinHog

Quote from: regi on March 02, 2015, 07:03:36 pm
I agree, not sure why some Hog fans can't except how good this UK team is. Some are like the skinny redneck who has his butt kicked by one bouncer, than kicked again by a second bouncer, gets up and picks on the 3rd. in 2015, UK is better than everybody, including our beloved Hogs. deal with it.
We can beat Kentucky.  Not saying we will, but we can.  Crazier things have happened.

Danny J

Quote from: PonderinHog on March 02, 2015, 07:07:12 pm
We can beat Kentucky.  Not saying we will, but we can.  Crazier things have happened.
Its possible however I would MUCH rather get another shot at Florida.

WBOBO

If you want to be the best you have to play the best.  Let's get one more crack
at them.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Danny J on March 02, 2015, 07:35:08 pm
Its possible however I would MUCH rather get another shot at Florida.
SCRUF, too.   :razorback:

Hogcephus

I think if we play Kentucky again that it will be a much closer game. Especially away from Rupp. There is no doubt that Kentucky is better than us and everyone else for that matter,  but they have had some very close calls by lesser teams than the Hogs. We would have to shoot much better than we did on Sunday and catch them not quite as motivated to beat us. It's a long shot but I would love another crack at them!

rzrbackramsfan

I'd love to have another shot at UK!!!

passinghog

Why would you want to play anyone else in the SECt? Playing Kentucky is basically another free shot game and has no adverse affect on our RPI.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Danny J on March 02, 2015, 05:47:49 pm

No sir. that would be no.  If we play UK in the SECt it will be for all the marbles...

Hoggish1

Quote from: jkstock04 on March 02, 2015, 06:55:15 pm
Agreed. In my opinion, best case scenario for us would be if someone else managed to knock them out. For some reason I don't see us catching them daydreaming or looking ahead this year.

Well, frankly (I don't give a dam) I do because I want to play them again, ASAP.

3kgthog

Why be afraid? Let's see them make us play that poorly again. Missing open shots, throwing lazy passes, and driving the lane with obvious fear of getting shots rejected.

We've already taken the best shot they've got. Let's play them again and see if they can take our best shot.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: 3kgthog on March 03, 2015, 12:14:25 am
Why be afraid? Let's see them make us play that poorly again. Missing open shots, throwing lazy passes, and driving the lane with obvious fear of getting shots rejected.

We've already taken the best shot they've got. Let's play them again and see if they can take our best shot.
Let's hope we got their best shot.....
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

olriverman

my dream season for MBB..finals of the SEC Tourney where once again we are playing KY for the SEC Championship but yet again come up short..but once we get to the 'dance we go on a tear and wind up in the Final Four against once again you know who but this time KY just is totally out of sync against a relentless in your face ball stealing shot making Razorbacks team that will not be denied and we WIN!! Headline reads "3rd Times the Charm"..then I wake up and go to work.... :razorback:

Hoggish1

Quote from: Hogcephus on March 02, 2015, 07:43:04 pm
I think if we play Kentucky again that it will be a much closer game. Especially away from Rupp. There is no doubt that Kentucky is better than us and everyone else for that matter,  but they have had some very close calls by lesser teams than the Hogs. We would have to shoot much better than we did on Sunday and catch them not quite as motivated to beat us. It's a long shot but I would love another crack at them!

Well they were motivated not only because we beat them three straight but because they respect us.  A nuetral floor wouldn't hurt.  We would also be motivated to play a lot better if we get a rematch and they might think they'd give us more of the same, which gives us an edge.   

The loss at Rupp helped us a lot more than most realize.

Hoggish1

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on March 03, 2015, 05:41:43 am
Let's hope we got their best shot.....

I don't think UK can play better than they did last Sat.

centralhog

It took the mighty cats 4 games last year to beat the gators.  So I could live with it if the Hogs could do it in three.

centralhog

Here we go, I would like a little A-1 with my wild kitten.

rzrbackramsfan

March 14, 2015, 09:05:46 pm #27 Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 09:36:46 pm by rzrbackramsfan
I wonder what the line will be.  I just made a bet for 20 giving the hogs 6.5.

Buffhog

centralhog

rzrbackramsfan

Well I got screwed on that.  I couldnt find it anywhere. Oh well.