Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN writer Jeff Goodman

Started by 010HogFan, February 28, 2015, 06:13:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

"@GoodmanESPN: This is not meant at disrespect to Kentucky, but I do not feel Arkansas is a Top 25 team. Cats playing great, but not sold on Razorbacks."

http://www.twitter.com/goodmanespn

Give him hell guys.

BigSexyHog

His opinion. He maybe right, he maybe wrong
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Pigonometry

Baseball is simple, but never easy.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

ESPN showing the Idiocracy is strong.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

010HogFan

Nobody was beating Kentucky today. Nobody was staying within 10 points of them. To make such a statement after this loss is pretty bush league.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: 010HogFan on February 28, 2015, 06:13:04 pm
"@GoodmanESPN: This is not meant at disrespect to Kentucky, but I do not feel Arkansas is a Top 25 team. Cats playing great, but not sold on Razorbacks."

http://www.twitter.com/goodmanespn

Give him hell guys.

We beat league leading SMU and Dayton! Ok

Iwastherein1969

tell him to get drag his ass out there like Portis did and have 3 bigs hanging all over his butt...Hogs are just fine
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

40MINSOFHELL

He doesn't like Anderson, that's why he says that

passinghog

Then SMU must not be top 25, neither is Kansas, North Carolina, Louisville or anyone else Kentucky beat this year. There's no other logic to it, apparently.

ricepig

Quote from: Pigonometry on February 28, 2015, 06:16:35 pm
He's wrong.

Yeah, so what else is new, he has zero to do with our play, or our seeding in the tourney.

Hawg Red

Well, his opinion is bullsh....

dhizzle

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

PonderinHog

Well, I'm putting him on permanent ignorant...

alohawg

Free country, even for the blind.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Dr. Starcs

He looks like the giant from the goonies. And clearly not as intelligent.

What does he have a problem with CMA about?

ricepig

Quote from: Breems on February 28, 2015, 06:19:22 pm
This is documented.

Yep, let him tweet what he wishes. I never saw where he responded to the question about Kansas, which Kentucky blew out.

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on February 28, 2015, 06:18:04 pm
He doesn't like Anderson, that's why he says that

I'm in the dark. Link? or Story?
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

mckinneyhog5

Don't tweet this guy, it's exactly what he wants.  Just forget about the loser.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

HOGINTENNESSEE

hogsanity

Hogs have had 2 road chances, against ISU & KY, & been blown out twice.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Hawg Red

Quote from: hogsanity on February 28, 2015, 06:28:19 pm

Hogs have beaten 3 NCAA teams on the road. SMU-UGA-Ole Miss.

rude1

LOL, so now road games only count if it's a highly ranked opponent? Keep moving the bar.

root_hawg

Have played two teams that were ranked at the time we playedthem and have been blown out by both.  Also take Ky out of the mix and the next 5 in the conference has beaten only 2 teams ranked at the time they played them

010HogFan

Kansas is 8-6 away from the Phog and lost to UK worse than we did.

Breems

Quote from: rude1 on February 28, 2015, 06:30:39 pm
LOL, so now road games only count if it's a highly ranked opponent? Keep moving the bar.

If highly ranked and if we lose.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Hawg Red

Quote from: root_hawg on February 28, 2015, 06:32:53 pm
Have played two teams that were ranked at the time we playedthem and have been blown out by both.  Also take Ky out of the mix and the next 5 in the conference has beaten only 2 teams ranked at the time they played them

Really hard to beat a ranked team on their court. This is the case for all teams.

rude1

Quote from: Breems on February 28, 2015, 06:34:06 pm
If highly ranked and if we lose.
How could I forget, of course they all count when we lose on the road. A definite sign that CMA can't win on the road.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Hogback

Matt Jones ‏@KySportsRadio  24m24 minutes ago
"People will say they aren't good bc we beat them by that much...well we beat some teams not in SEC by that much too" --- Calipari

010HogFan

How many chances did we get to play a ranked opponent on our own court? Go ahead, I'm waiting...

Hoggish1

They were beat worse by ISU.  Means nothing...

root_hawg

Acc's next 5 after Virginia has 7 wins.

Schedule better teams and you have a chance

beachhog

ESPN analyst Jay Williams said that we would be UK if we played on our home court.  Does anyone really believe anything ESPN says?  At least Jay has played the game, has Goodman?

Biggus Piggus

What the hell? They've only played two road games? What are you trying to say? Why do you even post here?
[CENSORED]!

Razor6

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

hogsanity

Im talking in context of people still having doubts about the hogs.  They have played well on the road but in their two marquee games, games that had some national appeal, they got kicked pretty good.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

The_Iceman

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 28, 2015, 06:50:27 pm
What the hell? They've only played two road games? What are you trying to say? Why do you even post here?

His hatred for Mike Anderson is well documented, despite what he says now.

hoglady

Why do some of you try so hard to discount this team's success or the progress of the basketball program under Anderson?
Yes - we got kicked pretty good by a great Kentucky team.
Doesn't mean we aren't a good team.
Doesn't mean this isn't the best team we've had in a long, long time.
This had been the most fun I've had watching Razorback basketball in many years.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

root_hawg

Calm down, I was just trying to point out why some would think this way

intelligence

Isn't this the guy who calls Pac 12 games and whines the whole time?

KentuckyFan

Goodman is a joke folks.  Arkansas IS a top 25 team.  Has he seen some of the crappy results for other "top 25 teams?"

IMO the SEC has been biased against in the polls.  If you're an ACC or Big XII team with 7, 8 or 9 losses, apparently you're still top 25 or right outside of it.  Anything more than 6 in the SEC and you aren't even considered.

LR Hog

It would have been a better game at Bud Walton.
Like a boss.

Razor6

Quote from: KentuckyFan on February 28, 2015, 07:14:28 pm
Goodman is a joke folks.  Arkansas IS a top 25 team.  Has he seen some of the crappy results for other "top 25 teams?"

IMO the SEC has been biased against in the polls.  If you're an ACC or Big XII team with 7, 8 or 9 losses, apparently you're still top 25 or right outside of it.  Anything more than 6 in the SEC and you aren't even considered.

Good post!  Good win KentuckyFan.

I don't wanna see Kentucky again until next year...

And wouldn't mind Kentucky with potentially a new roster.
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

BadHog

Jeff Goodman is simply a hater. He hates on everyone and every team at some point.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Acehawg

Quote from: KentuckyFan on February 28, 2015, 07:14:28 pm

Yep  Nothing new.

checkraiser88

He's actually hating on both teams in this statement. Who gives a crap??

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

mikey2toes

Knee jerk reactionary...reaction. The SEC is better this year than its getting credit for. They're gonna put a hurting on OOC teams next year. LSU is on the come up as well. They'll adjust. And only beat LSU by 2 points. Is LSU better than Arkansas now?

These types of comments really add nothing to the discussion. Just stupid barber shop reactions