Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Michael Sanchez assualted

Started by skinnypig, February 27, 2015, 12:50:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

I agree with all the posters that say they should bankrupt this guy, unfortunately I read in an article that Sanchez is going for 75M in actual damages and 75M in punitive damages.

rzrbackramsfan

I'll do my part though, talk some smack to the bouncers, take a beating and collect my 150, we'll probably need another 15 people to do this and legends will have to close.

Ā 

BigSexyHog

I worked in bars/clubs for many years.  I am not the biggest guy nor have I ever done roids but have been around many that have.  While some drunks are complete and total idiots so are some of the bouncers.   They are always looking for a fight or to take someone out who is smaller and weaker.  Just their personality.   I haven't watched the video nor will I  but I am going to say the bouncers were out of line.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

ROBLYNNM

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on February 28, 2015, 12:21:52 pm
I agree with all the posters that say they should bankrupt this guy, unfortunately I read in an article that Sanchez is going for 75M in actual damages and 75M in punitive damages.
As well as attorney fees and all other costs deemed appropriate by the courts... So maybe the court system will decide in favor of Sanchez and put this place out of business by awarding much more than the 150,000. 

secfan30

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on February 27, 2015, 04:59:43 pm
Michael, hands up, please don't shoot.

Or in this case Hands up don't choke... Either way these two senetnces were never used... But we can use them in the future

popcornhog

Quote from: HogFansReunited on February 27, 2015, 01:16:31 pm
Has to be more to the story.  Why would a group of bouncers attack two people for no reason?  Sorry but this doesn't add up.

There likely is more to the story -- I'm sure Sanchez and his buddy were insisting on finishing their drinks and/or may have had a few words.

Such a scenario still wouldn't justify what the bouncers did.
WPS

jgphillips3

Even if Sanchez was being a complete ass verbally, you can't inflict that level of bodily harm without fear for your own safety.  It looks like they decided, because he is so big or so preppy, they were just going to take it to him and not "be nice" about it.  Unless he had physically assaulted someone and we don't see it, there were no grounds to manhandle him in that way.

pondwater jack

People!  Do ANY of you REMEMBER watching Sanchez play?!  6 ft 9 of nothing.  I've hunted Prarie chicken meaner than this kid!!!

The knock on him was he needed a mean streak.  If you told me Qualls told somebody .... OK I'd believe it.  I could see him letting his personality and toughness bleed thru.  (I also believe he'd take at least 2 of those guys out). 

Sanchez is just not believeable.  If we made a list of all time under aggressive razorbacks most of you would have him there. 

Top 10 all time hogs least likely to get into a dust up during or after a game.

1. Micheal Sanchez
2. Dowell Loggains
3. Canon Whitby
4. Sheppard ' s pie
5. And so on and so forth

Most of you groped about how he was like a baby calf out there.  Now I'm supposed to believe that Wally Cleaver is a brawler. Nope. Sorry.

I'm thankful for his effort but you'll never convince me that kid is agressive enough to fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

J holly
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

rusvegashog

Quote from: pondwater jack on March 02, 2015, 10:54:11 am
People!  Do ANY of you REMEMBER watching Sanchez play?!  6 ft 9 of nothing.  I've hunted Prarie chicken meaner than this kid!!!

The knock on him was he needed a mean streak.  If you told me Qualls told somebody .... OK I'd believe it.  I could see him letting his personality and toughness bleed thru.  (I also believe he'd take at least 2 of those guys out). 

Sanchez is just not believeable.  If we made a list of all time under aggressive razorbacks most of you would have him there. 

Top 10 all time hogs least likely to get into a dust up during or after a game.

1. Micheal Sanchez
2. Dowell Loggains
3. Canon Whitby
4. Sheppard ' s pie
5. And so on and so forth

Most of you groped about how he was like a baby calf out there.  Now I'm supposed to believe that Wally Cleaver is a brawler. Nope. Sorry.

I'm thankful for his effort but you'll never convince me that kid is agressive enough to fight his way out of a wet paper sack.

J holly
Ward, I think you're being a little hard on the Sanchez.

WarPig88

Shouldn't it be a felony charge just based on the numbers of people who attacked them after they were already subdued?

DOGALUM

A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

jesterzzn