Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fire Sale

Started by WaltonCollege, December 12, 2017, 04:06:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WaltonCollege

Guess Hunter is erasing the past quick. If someone could put a bid down for Bielemas office lazy boy that would be appreciated.

SquidBilly

Where can we get a full listing?

LRHawg

I hope all of that was cleaned well after Bobby left....

NuttinItUp

Some of that furniture is actually pretty sweet.

If I was local, I would definitely go down there when they opened the doors and take a look.

livevanguy

Quote from: Bret Squealema on December 12, 2017, 04:14:02 pm
Where can we get a full listing?
I'm not seeing it listed on the surplus warehouse page, so it may be a subcontractor since this seems like a larger amount of furniture that usually gets auctioned. Having walked through most of the stadium areas where that furniture is at, I'd say multiply most of that x 100-1000 per item. They have a ton of that stuff. I remember when they switched from CRT Televisions to flatscreens and got rid of pallets of televisions.
Call'n the hogs from the Pacific Northwest

King Kong

Quote from: LRHawg on December 12, 2017, 04:15:28 pm

I hope nobody bought any of that without a blacklight test first

ricepig

Part of the upgrade you suckers are paying for us Club members......

Tusks

Quote from: ricepig on December 12, 2017, 04:43:52 pm
Part of the upgrade you suckers are paying for us Club members......

i wish someone would step on your pinky toe.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

pigz

That is some cheap prices, office furniture is ridiculously expensive.
I was working with a furniture please that put in all of the offices at the Football Op Center back when it first opened. We had to put 6" risers on CBB's desk.
You guys have a good time frig dancing

MasterChiefHog

I would like to get one of those card board boxes they use as trash cans and the black folding chairs I see at the Basketball games with the Hog on the back of them. I envy all y'all that can just go to Wal-mart and get your gear. I'm a long ways away.
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

BBs old Lazy Boy cannot be sold.  He is still in it, stuck there.  They were going to dismantle the chair from around him but the first team dismantling crew had several people hurt and BB didn't think the second teamers gave him any chance of getting out of the chair.  So they keep trying with the hurt first teamers until it was decided they would have to give them another year to get healthy and better.

ChicoHog

Quote from: LRHawg on December 12, 2017, 04:15:28 pm
That made me spit up my beer!  Awesome!

Mjs84

Quote from: MasterChiefHog on December 12, 2017, 06:02:10 pm
I would like to get one of those card board boxes they use as trash cans and the black folding chairs I see at the Basketball games with the Hog on the back of them. I envy all y'all that can just go to Wal-mart and get your gear. I'm a long ways away.

But you have working internet, so that's a start!

Tejano Jawg

Dang. That stuff is priced to sell! I wish I had room for that upholstered booth.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on December 12, 2017, 07:23:23 pm
Dang. That stuff is priced to sell! I wish I had room for that upholstered booth.

That booth is definitely sweet.

Porked Tongue

Made me think of this

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: 12247 on December 12, 2017, 06:02:17 pm
BBs old Lazy Boy cannot be sold.  He is still in it, stuck there.  They were going to dismantle the chair from around him but the first team dismantling crew had several people hurt and BB didn't think the second teamers gave him any chance of getting out of the chair.  So they keep trying with the hurt first teamers until it was decided they would have to give them another year to get healthy and better.
You're trying too hard, the page has been turned.