Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morris' Impact is Still Felt at Lake Travis High School

Started by gdumont, December 11, 2017, 11:23:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

Day 1 of #WhatMadeMorris is in the books. Chad Morris won 2 state titles at Lake Travis High School, but his impact goes beyond the field
http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/time-at-lake-travis-helps-define-morris/879545044

Pig in the Pokey

nice. keep em coming. Lake Travis HS was where I would have went to high school but we moved to fayetteville when i was in 8th grade.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Nashville Fan

Like the sound of turning down Tulsa three times. Money is not his driving force. Don't let his wife have a cell phone or he will shop around. Although with Sexton as his agent that will happen in the papers regardless.
Pittman or Bust!

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

DeltaBoy

Good Read and He is going to do great for us.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

dcrback

Started my education in a one room school house in the Lake Travis area in 1946.  We lived in a cabin at the low water bridge below the dam.
This was long before there was a Lake Travis high school.  Spent a lot of nights drinking beer and listening to Jesse James Smith talk of him dream of building homes/business on the west bank of the lake[1958]. My grandfather owned a service station about halfway between Austin and the lake.  Chopped a lot of cedar post growing up in that area. LOL
Life is simpler when you plow around the stumps...and yes, I would have sold guns to the Indians!