Bama
Auburn
Tenner
Memphis
OU
Kansas basketball
Florida
UGA (post richt)
USCe (very slight possibility but I wouldn't be shocked that Spurrier skirted the rules)

theFlyingHog

HogFoo

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 26, 2017, 08:10:33 pm
Ole Miss
Ms st
LSU
Bama
Auburn
Tenner
Memphis
OU
Kansas basketball
Florida
UGA (post richt)
USCe (very slight possibility but I wouldn't be shocked that Spurrier skirted the rules)
I'd have to agree with this list and also add
UNC , they are going thru the academic scandal thing that goes back almost eyes of cheating!  Which is pretty bad.

As for others.  I believe In ads did when Crappilari was there then he leaves and they get danctione, he goes to Memphis then he leaves and they by 1st sanctions, he goes to UK, and although I don't think they have to cheat now, I believe they did when he first got there. I believe once he got a few top classes he didn't have to after that.  Kind of the same thing like I think happened at Bama.  We all remember  the Albert means thing. Auburn also had players in football take pics of the money they got and put it on line.  Which, aubbie then got ole sweaty mcarmpit to be their coach, and he is dirty, and now fbi coming forth.   So, definitely think Auburn in basketball, we know ole Piss was bad in football, so why not basketball. 
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

1highhog

Quote from: HogFoo on September 27, 2017, 02:33:37 am
I'd have to agree with this list and also add
UNC , they are going thru the academic scandal thing that goes back almost eyes of cheating!  Which is pretty bad.

As for others.  I believe In ads did when Crappilari was there then he leaves and they get danctione, he goes to Memphis then he leaves and they by 1st sanctions, he goes to UK, and although I don't think they have to cheat now, I believe they did when he first got there. I believe once he got a few top classes he didn't have to after that.  Kind of the same thing like I think happened at Bama.  We all remember  the Albert means thing. Auburn also had players in football take pics of the money they got and put it on line.  Which, aubbie then got ole sweaty mcarmpit to be their coach, and he is dirty, and now fbi coming forth.   So, definitely think Auburn in basketball, we know ole Piss was bad in football, so why not basketball. 

I bet you anything that Kentucky in basketball, Alabama in football both cheat big time in recruiting players but the NCAA has always turned a blind eye to them.  The NCAA likes having the elite teams and does all it can to protect them as well, that's why even during games you'll see them getting the benefit of calls and such, NCAA protecting their cash cow.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: 1highhog on September 27, 2017, 06:04:58 am
I bet you anything that Kentucky in basketball, Alabama in football both cheat big time in recruiting players but the NCAA has always turned a blind eye to them.  The NCAA likes having the elite teams and does all it can to protect them as well, that's why even during games you'll see them getting the benefit of calls and such, NCAA protecting their cash cow.
Yup yup. Bama DBs get away with being more physical than anyone else

clutch

Louisville is about to get the hammer dropped on them. With an FBI investigation that turned up hard evidence on them paying a player $100k, I don't see how they can survive it. Pitino and Jurich will both be fired very soon I think.

Curious as to what will happen at Auburn as well. I think Pearl would be safe if it were his first program to be tainted, but it isn't.

The FBI investigation linked Miami basketball in as well for paying players. Explains how they kind of came out of nowhere to be a pretty good basketball school.

I have feeling that there's about to be a list of a whole bunch of schools that get hammered. If I were a school sponsored by Adidas, I'd be sweating right now. Seems to be the only apparel brand they've linked to assisting with paying for play so far.

Little Lady Back

SEC Basketball:
Kentucky   
Auburn   
M$U 
Mizzo
A$M

SEC Football:
Ole Mi$$
Alabama
Auburn
Florida
A$M

#NolanRichardsonCourt

gmarv

Quote from: Little Lady Back on September 27, 2017, 08:41:22 am
SEC Basketball:
Kentucky   
Auburn   
M$U 
Mizzo
A$M

SEC Football:
Ole Mi$$
Alabama
Auburn
Florida
A$M
This is a good list of cheaters I would put KENTUCKY OLE MISS AUBURN ALABAMA as the really experienced cheaters and add Tenneesee in football.

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

bville_hog

Quote from: gmarv on September 27, 2017, 02:52:51 pm
This is a good list of cheaters I would put KENTUCKY OLE MISS AUBURN ALABAMA as the really experienced cheaters and add Tenneesee in football.

Tenn is sooooo bad in football, even if they are cheating who cares because they are soooo bad at it!

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

MakingPlays

SEC Basketball

Very suspicious:
Kentucky
Mississippi State
Auburn
Alabama

Kinda suspicious:
Texas A&M
Missouri
LSU
South Carolina

On the up and up:
Arkansas
Tennessee
Georgia
Florida
Ole Miss
Vanderbilt

Captain Morgan

Urban Meyer and the Oh10 $tate basketball coach that got those 2 McDonald's all Americans

Kevin

Quote from: MakingPlays on September 30, 2017, 01:03:52 am
SEC Basketball

Very suspicious:
Kentucky
Mississippi State
Auburn
Alabama

Kinda suspicious:
Texas A&M
Missouri
LSU
South Carolina

On the up and up:
Arkansas
Tennessee
Georgia
Florida
Ole Miss
Vanderbilt

andy kennedy on the up & up. ???
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: Kevin on October 02, 2017, 09:31:20 am

Kennedy doesn't seem to be a cheater.  However, if he mistakes you for Osama bin Laden in a cab in Cincinnati, watch out.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

ShadowHawg

MakingPlays

Quote from: Kevin on October 02, 2017, 09:31:20 am

If Ole Miss is cheating in basketball they are beyond horrible at it.  All they get is low 3-stars guys, unranked international players, and JUCOs.  I highly doubt he would have to pay these caliber of players.

bkjbearcat

Quote from: Captain Morgan on September 30, 2017, 01:45:40 am
Urban Meyer and the Oh10 $tate basketball coach that got those 2 McDonald's all Americans

Or maybe their just good recruiters? Not all the teams that get 5* players are cheaters. Just like all the teams that strike out on said players are clean.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

jbcarol

Not Jerry Tipton‏ @NotJerryTipton 21h21 hours ago

I mean, is it any wonder adidas had to pay kids to go to schools where they would have to wear adidas uniforms?
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

The_Iceman

imtad16

Quote from: The_Iceman on October 13, 2017, 08:48:39 am
Baylor
Mississippi State
A&M
Kentucky

I can't wait for the new FBI info to come out. I really really hope Miss State is caught in the net.

HamIAm

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

mhuff

Quote from: onebadrubi on September 26, 2017, 08:10:33 pm
Ole Miss
Ms st
LSU
Bama
Auburn
Tenner
Memphis
OU
Kansas basketball
Florida
UGA (post richt)

Would add Ok State, NC, Ohio, Tn.Oregon, UNLV

Slater

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on September 26, 2017, 07:54:18 pm

The two leagues I follow closest
SEC- UK, Miss State, Auburn, Mizzou, Ole Miss, So Carolina
Big 12- KU, Baylor, Okie State 
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

mizzouman

Quote from: Slater on October 15, 2017, 10:55:21 pm
The two leagues I follow closest
SEC- UK, Miss State, Auburn, Mizzou, Ole Miss, So Carolina
Big 12- KU, Baylor, Okie State 
You figure if Mizzou is cheating, they would have a better record.  In fact, rumor is that the FBI looked at Mizzou, then their record and said, "no way they are cheating!!"

outlawhogeywells

M$U, A$M, Okie Dokie State, Baylor, UNC (but they got away with it), Kansas, 

AlmaHog2011

Anywhere Calapari is coaching especially Kentucky!! Miss State for sure. OU and Okie State.