Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Super Bowl. Denver vs Carolina ....who do you I have?

Started by Lanny, February 07, 2016, 12:06:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 07, 2016, 07:09:22 pm
Bottom line, the Carolina WR should have made the catch.  He bobbled it and had to rely on the refs to bail him out.  He can blame himself for the result, regardless.

Cam's accuracy isn't great due to the pressure, but there have been a few times the WR's should have made the catch.  He's not gotten much help.

Caroline's Oline getting eaten up.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: ICEman on February 07, 2016, 07:18:00 pm
I, you, me and we have a defensive struggle.

I love games like this.
I'm seriously tired of watching Madden's NFL score-fests the majority of the time.

Offense has too many advantages nowadays.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

dhizzle

I think both of these QBs have to much talent around them to suck.

Dr. Starcs

These teams are sloppy.

Scam showing his MVP numbers.

Denver d just dominating right now.

Atlhogfan1

The Super Bowl is awful.  Can they squeeze more PC nonsense into it?
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

bythelake

I want to watch football, not this halftime garbage. 

Bubba's Bruisers

Well, I'll opine that Lady Gaga at least nailed the anthem. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HSVhogfan2

Damn Beyoncé got bigger thighs than the LBs on the field!
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 07, 2016, 07:41:20 pm

Yeah, that was a classic. Everybody at my house was glued to the set waiting for her to do something stupid, but she knocked it out of the park.

Veni Sancte Spiritus

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on February 07, 2016, 07:39:05 pm
Damn Beyoncé got bigger thighs than the LBs on the field!

Yuuuuuuummmmmy!
I like thick , not fat, women.
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Cinco de Hogo

It was pretty obvious that she wanted people to know she believed what she was singing.  I liked that.

No I'm not a LG fan!

Cinco de Hogo

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on February 07, 2016, 07:42:12 pm
Yuuuuuuummmmmy!
I like thick , not fat, women.

She's definitely hot. Just didn't  know she had Serena thighs on her!

Maybe I just haven't has em in my face that close before. LOL

Veni Sancte Spiritus

hoglady

Well - I liked the halftime show.
It was aesthetically beautiful - I liked Coldplay's first song and Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk".
Thought the video tracks of past performers was really good.
And Beyoncé - beautiful as always.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hoglady

Yes she did - she can flat sing that's for sure.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: hoglady on February 07, 2016, 07:53:57 pm
Yes she did - she can flat sing that's for sure.

One of the best I've heard.  Very well done. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Bubba's Bruisers

The Carolina WR's suck tonight.  Have to start making some plays.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: hoglady on February 07, 2016, 07:52:04 pm
Well - I liked the halftime show.
It was aesthetically beautiful - I liked Coldplay's first song and Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk".
Thought the video tracks of past performers was really good.
And Beyoncé - beautiful as always.

It was moderately intriguing schlop.  Modern mainstream music has no spirit.  Music has become extremely divided, and few appreciate real musicianship.  It's become a business of all puff and shine with little if any substance.

Just ask yourself one question and you'll see how the modern music business works and why its sales have suffered severely these last 15 years or so.

The question:
Would Anita Baker be a star nowadays?
His response to me:

Bubba's Bruisers

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 07, 2016, 07:58:18 pm

Quadry (sp) has dropped 2 big plays.

Don't see a lot of defensive holding penalties picked up, unless it's a screen pass, though.

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on February 07, 2016, 07:56:04 pm
It was moderately intriguing schlop.  Modern mainstream music has no spirit.  Music has become extremely divided, and few appreciate real musicianship.  It's become a business of all puff and shine with little if any substance.

Just ask yourself one question and you'll see how the modern music business works and why its sales have suffered severely these last 15 years or so.

The question:

Music doesn't live in the past for better or worse, which is subjective.  Things like the Internet and YouTube has changed the music business, not nessasarily a waning desire to hear music.

Dr. Starcs

HSVhogfan2

Veni Sancte Spiritus

lahawg1

I wonder how much $cam has bet on Denver tonight?

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on February 07, 2016, 08:10:09 pm
Music doesn't live in the past for better or worse, which is subjective.  Things like the Internet and YouTube has changed the music business, not nessasarily a waning desire to hear music.

My point is she's not attractive and wouldn't get a decent shot despite her talent.

And I follow music closely and read different experts opinion the shape of modern music.

You're right about the internet, etc having an impact.

From the articles I've read, there's a strong belief that the air brushed, canned glitzy product that has lost its soul and strong musical talent is the primary reason the business and the quality of mainstream music has suffered.

Want to add a boy band to this mix?
His response to me:

Bubba's Bruisers

penalties, turnovers, missed FG, etc...  Very sloppy game.

ghostzapper

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 07, 2016, 07:58:18 pm

Tonight?  Who won a ff league this year with Carolina's receivers other than Olsen?

BadHog

Ok I just had to rewind and watch the Honda Ridgeline commercial again! HA!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

threeNout

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on February 07, 2016, 07:56:04 pm

The question:

agree on all points.

Tom Petty's halftime show will always rank as the best in my book, the rest, hardly worth watching.

Dr. Starcs

Haven't seem a lot of dabbing going on tonight. Lolol.

Hard to do when you're throwing incompletions, picks, fumbling and laying on your back all game.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on February 07, 2016, 08:18:23 pm
My point is she's not attractive and wouldn't get a decent shot despite her talent.

And I follow music closely and read different experts opinion the shape of modern music.

You're right about the internet, etc having an impact.

From the articles I've read, there's a strong belief that the air brushed, canned glitzy product that has lost its soul and strong musical talent is the primary reason the business and the quality of mainstream music has suffered.

Want to add a boy band to this mix?

Adele, the most popular female singer in the world doesn't prove you theory.  There are still plenty of artist coming up the hard way and back in the day there were plenty of "made" artist.  To appreciate you have to be somebody like me who likes music from the recent pop music all the way back into the 40's.  Otherwise it just passes you by and it becomes easy to criticize.  Even the winners of shows like AI and The Voice have to work extremely had at their craft.  Study somebody like Dauthery, they put just as much into what they do as anybody ever has.  There has always been fluff in the music business though.

ghostzapper

Ironic that Denver, if it wins a Super Bowl, will do so with a Hall of Fame QB and an ex qb as Head Coach yet only because they had Wade Phillips as defensive coordinator. 

Hog Solo

Game reminds me of hogs vs Toledo.  Panthers killing themselves with mental errors and turnovers.

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: ghostzapper on February 07, 2016, 08:37:14 pm
Ironic that Denver, if it wins a Super Bowl, will do so with a Hall of Fame QB and an ex qb as Head Coach yet only because they had Wade Phillips as defensive coordinator.

And Mannings stats probably won't be as good as SB 48.

Miller and Ware are monsters.

Veni Sancte Spiritus

EastexHawg

Does Phil Simms have money on the Panthers?  His rooting for Carolina is unmistakable.

Bubba's Bruisers

Manning will take it however he can get it.

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: EastexHawg on February 07, 2016, 08:39:02 pm
Does Phil Simms have money on the Panthers?  His rooting for Carolina is unmistakable.

He's just watching it. Hell the Panthers receiver got tackled. And I'm for Manning.

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Atlhogfan1

As a Broncos fan, I hate Kubiak. 

One score   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Atlhogfan1

February 07, 2016, 08:47:12 pm #139 Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 11:01:01 am by Atlhogfan1

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 07, 2016, 08:45:59 pm
As a Broncos fan, I hate Kubiak. 

One score   

Kubiak knows the Carolina O can't get out of it's own way.  First one to 19 wins.  Maybe.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on February 07, 2016, 08:34:58 pm
Adele, the most popular female singer in the world doesn't prove you theory.  There are still plenty of likes music from the recent pop music all the way back into the 40's.  Otherwise it just passes you by and it becomes easy to criticize.  Even the winners of shows like AI and The Voice have to work extremely had at their craft.  Study somebody like Dauthery, they put just as much into what they do as anybody ever has.  There has always been fluff in the music business though.

Argue with the experts I read.  While I agree with them, I'm simply regurgitating THEIR opinions.

If you honestly think the stuff being played on mainstream radios is the caliber of what was being made during the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s, then your music background is way different to mine.  And yes, I have some trained music and theory in my background.

As for The Voice, that show reflects the experts opinion.
Bias is taken away by not allowing the judges to SEE the candidate beforehand.

You know?  Forget it.  This is a typical HV response when a general conclusion or tendency is provided.
It always goes something like this:
''On days when the sky is clear at 11:00 am at the beach just north of Daytona, the likelihood of an afternoon shower is only 29 percent.''
''No way!  I was there last week without a cloud in the sky at 11:00 am and got rained out at 4:00 pm.  Your information is bunk.''
His response to me:

Bubba's Bruisers

Dr. Starcs

Scam should be MVP.

LOLOLOL.

He's a punk and just cost his team the sb.

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on February 07, 2016, 09:00:42 pm
Von Miller MVP.

WTH. Newton acted like he didn't want to dive on it.

Glad my under is safe. LOL

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Bubba's Bruisers

Newton not going after his own fumble was pathetic. Prima Donna type stuff.  Dude is used to a clean pocket and no pressure, because it's obvious he has no pocket awareness.

Danny J

HighcountryHog

game set match.  way to go donkeys.  The return of the Orange Crush???
no bumps, no fat chicks

Bubba's Bruisers