Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

good for Mctelvin

Started by gmarv, February 05, 2016, 02:08:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

younghog

THATS HOT..

--
The Razorbacks have signed a Parade All-American in all four of Bielema's classes. Agim joins quarterback Ty Storey (2015), kicker Cole Hedlund (2014) and tight end Hunter Henry (2013).

The only other teams to sign a first-team Parade All-American the last four years are Alabama, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Southern Cal.
---

go hogs
GO HOGS

buldozer

This kid should be something special

whosiskid

Get use to it. His name is Sosa, not McTelvin.

Sosa Agim. I don't blame him for going by Sosa, coach has referred to Sosa a couple of times and I eventually I'm betting that is how we all will refer to him. After all, "McTelvin" sucks.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

whosiskid

BTW, I think he'll see a huge amount of playing time as a true freshman. He will improve the pass rush significantly and I'm hoping that the pressure he can put on the outside of the OL can cause some realignment of blocking schemes inside, maybe making it easier for inside guys to find gaps to the passer. In the elite games last summer, no one was able to block Sosa. In the Under Armour game, the top offensive line prospect in the country. I think he is going to be one of our all time great players.

And to add, while most of the focus in on how fast and quick he is, Sosa is also phenomenally strong. He broke a lot of state power lifting records the past couple of years, so his skills as a pass rusher are not one-dimensional.
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

Derjen

Quote from: younghog on February 05, 2016, 02:11:20 pm
THATS HOT..

--
The Razorbacks have signed a Parade All-American in all four of Bielema's classes. Agim joins quarterback Ty Storey (2015), kicker Cole Hedlund (2014) and tight end Hunter Henry (2013).

The only other teams to sign a first-team Parade All-American the last four years are Alabama, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Southern Cal.
---

go hogs

According to all the negative people on NSD, that's not possible!   ;)

Polecat

Quote from: whosiskid on February 05, 2016, 02:39:20 pm

Sosa Agim. I don't blame him for going by Sosa, coach has referred to Sosa a couple of times and I eventually I'm betting that is how we all will refer to him. After all, "McTelvin" sucks.

His mom might get offended by that
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

gmarv

come on now Mctelvins not that bad of a name. it could be something like ...I don,t know uhhh Whosiskid. I kid ,I kid..

gmarv

Quote from: gmarv on February 05, 2016, 04:06:13 pm
come on now Mctelvins not that bad of a name. it could be something like ...I don,t know uhhh Whosiskid. I kid ,I kid..
and one more, gmarv what the h*ll kind of name ???

GolfnHog

That's MR Sosa or MR  McTelvin until otherwise told differently!!!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

3kgthog

Quote from: Derjen on February 05, 2016, 02:59:48 pm
According to all the negative people on NSD, that's not possible!   ;)

Wow. One per recruiting season. That'll sure put us over the top.

hollywood hog

His momma named him McTelvin, Imma call him McTelvin...

870hogfan

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 05, 2016, 05:56:41 pm

You are by far the most negative person on this board...

Pork Ranger

Bashing

MissippHog

So tired of seeing these stupid @ss comments like this.  You can't help yourself from $hitting on every thread can you?

gchamblee

Quote from: MissippHog on February 06, 2016, 01:21:35 am
So tired of seeing these stupid @ss comments like this.  You can't help yourself from $hitting on every thread can you?

if you havent put 3k on ignore by now, you deserve to read his crap

MissippHog

Quote from: gchamblee on February 06, 2016, 02:04:59 am
No kidding.  I can usually tolerate it for the most part, guess tonight just struck a nerve.

thefisher

It puts the Hogs in a fraternity of recruiting that only includes Alabama, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Southern Cal.
No other teams in the country have that recruiting level claim. You did understand that part, didn't you?
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

hobhog

Quote from: thefisher on February 06, 2016, 07:23:46 am
It puts the Hogs in a fraternity of recruiting that only includes Alabama, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Southern Cal.
No other teams in the country have that recruiting level claim. You did understand that part, didn't you?

That puts us in the 2% group. Not sure how you can't be impressed by that. Congrats to Sosa.

The Royal Ham

Maybe this has been discussed before and if so forgive me, but why was this kid not even nominated for the Landers Award? Don't they somewhat hail themselves as the award for the best high school player in the state?
January 05, 2024, 07:00:13 am
Thanks Hammer....I'll post another Saturday drank thread tomorrow...in the meantime, post anything you want here or ignore it.

Rev

onebadrubi

I read about 5% of your post do to length and mainly just because I feel you are typing to "hear yourself talk", but I read a few of the short "thoughts".  The quoted one is pretty arrogant and just dumb. 

Dwyane Wade

Quote from: gchamblee on February 06, 2016, 02:04:59 am

How do I ignore?