Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Season ticket price increase for 2016

Started by ricepig, February 02, 2016, 01:57:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

The_Iceman

February 02, 2016, 02:00:16 pm #1 Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 02:23:08 pm by The_Iceman
I was too slow. Please Merge with other thread.

ricepig

Scott Marshall

2016 Arkansas Razorback Football Season Ticket Pricing

Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
Stadium (100 level): $360 (2015 - $300)
Stadium (500 level): $300 (2015 - $250)
Pig Heaven: $300 (2015 - $300)
Red Zone: $360 (2015 - $420)
South Outdoor Club: $850 (2015 - $600)
South Indoor Club: $800 (2015 - $600)
East Outdoor Club: $750 (2015 - $750)
East Indoor Club: $1,100/$1,000 (2015 - $900)
West and East Suites: $2,400 (2015 - $2,100)
South Suites: $2,100 (2015 - $1,800)

War Memorial Stadium
Sideline Seats: $45 (2015 - $55)
End Zone Seats: $35 (2015 - $45)

For the first time since 2010, bench seat season tickets in the lower deck (100 level) at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium will see a price increase while bench seats in the upper deck (500 level) and at War Memorial Stadium in Little Rock will see a decrease as part of the 2016 University of Arkansas football season ticket prices released on Tuesday.
The per game price for standard bench seating at Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium has remained flat for the past six seasons while many of the club areas in the stadium have not seen a ticket increase since opening in 2001. Ticket prices in the 500 level of Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium and all general seating at War Memorial Stadium will see a price reduction in 2016. Student ticket prices for both stadiums will not be increased and remain low among institutions that do not charge a mandatory student athletics fee. 

Pig in the Pokey

everything went up except section 500. why didn't hog heaven drop?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

The_Iceman

Hawgar The Horrible

There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Dividing everything by 6 makes it easier to compare TY vs LY on a per game basis.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

code red

This will not affect the way the stadium fills one iota.  Uppers will not sell until we start winning 9-10 games a year.  When you can get lowers on ebay for next to nothing why would you invest in uppers?  JMHO but there it is.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

ricepig

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

hogfan58

I'm really trying to understand why the East Indoor Club, with the highest price point for club seats and never having an increase, only went up $100-$200.....while the SEZ Outdoor Club, which has had 1 increase, went up $250.
I'm asking you as fans, don't give up on those players, don't give up on us, it's our program, it's the state of Alabama program...it's not one individuals program, so hang in there...

ricepig

LA Football fan

Quote from: hogfan58 on February 02, 2016, 03:01:24 pm
I'm really trying to understand why the East Indoor Club, with the highest price point for club seats and never having an increase, only went up $100-$200.....while the SEZ Outdoor Club, which has had 1 increase, went up $250.

Probably due to demand.  More fans like the outdoor vs the indoor.

ricepig

Quote from: hogfan58 on February 02, 2016, 03:01:24 pm

Did SEZ Outdoor start at $75, I can't remember. I was East Outdoor and switched in 2006, I think, lol.

idochog

East Outdoor club seats are the same price too.

I love Jesus!

hogfan58

Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2016, 03:06:05 pm
Did SEZ Outdoor start at $75, I can't remember. I was East Outdoor and switched in 2006, I think, lol.

Yes
I'm asking you as fans, don't give up on those players, don't give up on us, it's our program, it's the state of Alabama program...it's not one individuals program, so hang in there...

WooPig90

It was just a matter of time, it doesnt seem too bad though.

Hawgndaaz

looks about right to me.

gotta pay the cost to be the boss.

HogimusMaximus

I am not renewing at these prices.  Get them off hogville for less.

jkstock04

So basically the seats in higher demand go up in price. Nice strategy. Everyone in the lower level sees a 20% hike. That's....quite a jump.

I suppose this is a way to sell more in the upper deck due to lower costs...while not incurring any losses, probably increasing gains. Kind of a take from the rich give to the poor type of deal...very democratic lol.

One thing about it...nobody is holding a gun to my head I don't guess. One positive I see here at least he let us know well in advance so it's not a surprise for when writing the check.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

RazorbackRon

Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2016, 02:51:19 pm
Nice little 41% increase for mine.

My Red Zone tickets went up 16.7%.   I can live with that.   No price increase for several years.

They lowered the prices for WMS and I still don't think I'll renew (1st time in 29 years).

Edit:  The only tickets that went down in RRS are the 500 level seats.
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

razoredge178

Savvy move on Longs part...increase ticket prices where the demand is highest, and lower the prices upstairs for the bargain shoppers. The net result of it all being those of us who pay good money to sit in the club will pay even better money to sit in the same seat, subsidizing the cheap, and often empty, seats..

RazorNoles

My wife is already telling me that the UofA can keep our 2 South Outdoor Club tickets and I can go get 1 (by myself) in the upper deck. Good times.......

opineonswine

Quote from: razoredge178 on February 02, 2016, 04:23:23 pm
Savvy move on Longs part...increase ticket prices where the demand is highest, and lower the prices upstairs for the bargain shoppers. The net result of it all being those of us who pay good money to sit in the club will pay even better money to sit in the same seat, subsidizing the cheap, and often empty, seats..

Exactly.  Though I'm sure some will find something to gripe about.

ricepig

Quote from: RazorNoles on February 02, 2016, 04:30:07 pm
My wife is already telling me that the UofA can keep our 2 South Outdoor Club tickets and I can go get 1 (by myself) in the upper deck. Good times.......

Good, I'm needing to add two more. Well, I mean sorry if you wanted to keep them.

3kgthog

41% increase here as well. That's two BIG increases between the BP and BB eras. I don't mind a little increase, but getting hit with significant raises twice and still having to drink Pepsi products is where I draw the line.

Wildhog

Go to Liberty Bowl, raise ticket prices.

Woof.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 02, 2016, 06:06:03 pm
41% increase here as well. That's two BIG increases between the BP and BB eras. I don't mind a little increase, but getting hit with significant raises twice and still having to drink Pepsi products is where I draw the line.

You and I seldom agree on anything, but I concur on the Pepsi products.

Tim Harris

Luckily I'm in one of the areas that stayed the same.

Wildhog

Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2016, 06:38:59 pm
You and I seldom agree on anything, but I concur on the Pepsi products.

Maybe they can afford coke now.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

Jackrabbit Hog

Looks like a 20% increase for us.  Of course, I'm a product of a rural public school so my math is a little fuzzy.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hoglady

Quote from: 3kgthog on February 02, 2016, 06:06:03 pm

Does Pepsi even make a product that is drinkable?
Anywhere I see the Pepsi sign - I just get bottled water.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

1HourToHogville

About what I expected for an increase.  Maybe I can pick up a couple of seats next to me now. 

ricepig

Quote from: hoglady on February 02, 2016, 07:11:04 pm
Does Pepsi even make a product that is drinkable?
Anywhere I see the Pepsi sign - I just get bottled water.

Yeah, but then it's Aquafina.

code red

Quote from: ricepig on February 02, 2016, 03:04:21 pm
From $100 to $141.
My 3 in 118 went up 15 a game......I can't afford yours lol.

code red

Quote from: Wildhog on February 02, 2016, 06:18:49 pm
Go to Liberty Bowl, raise ticket prices.

Woof.
This....try filling it before you raise the lowers.  Fact of the matter is Answer the Call was a flop....now tax the rich.

AirWarren

Makes staying home and watching easier and easier.

RazorbackRon

Quote from: code red on February 02, 2016, 07:27:49 pm
This....try filling it before you raise the lowers.  Fact of the matter is Answer the Call was a flop....now tax the rich.

Have you EVER had season tickets?  Serious question.

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

factchecker

Off topic ... kinda:

I currently sit in the lower bowl.  I love it but often wonder what the chair-backs in hog heaven are like. 

Is it too far up for a good view? 

Are you allowed to stand up and cheer?  I currently sit in a rowdy section and it's awesome.

I wish the foundation would have a day in which current and/or prospective season ticket holders could tour all of the seat locations to get a feel of where we want to sit.  I know priority points and money play a role in your seat choices but I still would like to know what I'm picking from.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

code red

Quote from: RazorbackRon on February 02, 2016, 07:53:41 pm
Have you EVER had season tickets?  Serious question.
Since the south end zone opened.....how bout you....serious question?  Pleazzzee lol

RazorbackRon

Quote from: code red on February 02, 2016, 08:00:10 pm
Since the south end zone opened.....how bout you....serious question?

South end zone (sec 124) since it opened as well.  Season ticket holder at both stadiums since 89.

Are you the obnoxious, angry guy who sits in front of me?

code red

Quote from: factchecker on February 02, 2016, 07:59:39 pm
Off topic ... kinda:

I currently sit in the lower bowl.  I love it but often wonder what the chair-backs in hog heaven are like. 

Is it too far up for a good view? 

Are you allowed to stand up and cheer?  I currently sit in a rowdy section and it's awesome.

I wish the foundation would have a day in which current and/or prospective season ticket holders could tour all of the seat locations to get a feel of where we want to sit.  I know priority points and money play a role in your seat choices but I still would like to know what I'm picking from.
By the chair backs for you bleacher seats.....best 35 bucks youll ever spend.

code red

Quote from: RazorbackRon on February 02, 2016, 08:03:17 pm
South end zone (sec 124) since it opened as well.  Season ticket holder at both stadiums since 89.

No I am in 118 I am sure id a smelled ya.

LZH

Quote from: RazorbackRon on February 02, 2016, 08:03:17 pm

That would be me.......

RazorbackRon

Rey Pygsterio

I told you when they announced the expansion but everyone wanted to say I was wrong.
"Rey Pygsterio will slash the tires on your Flex Fuel Tahoe and slap your Bentonville princess wife in the face." - Latarian

BassinHawg

TV looking better and better all the time!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"