Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any update on Ramsey?

Started by JIHawg, January 31, 2016, 11:00:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nwahogfan1

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on February 09, 2016, 10:13:19 am
Maybe he can put on 15 lbs but we need guys who are very fast and agile in our LB group when they cover those fast RBs and WRs going against the spreads.  So I like them lean and mean on the edge.

Duwop is sure an impressive looking athlete.  I hope we can find a place he can help us here at Safety.  We sure need an enforcer in that spot.  We will hopefully hear lots of good news from this group in the spring.

jbu5

Looks like they have been working hard in the weight room. You don't look like that by sitting in the dorm playing video games and eating Doritos all day. That takes some discipline and commitment, proud of our Hogs!

southarkhog06

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on February 09, 2016, 10:17:28 am
Very impressive looking group.  But can they read coverage's, make tackles in space and stop offenses in their tracks?  I hope so.
Well they are on defense, so I would say it's more important for them to be able to disguise coverages and anticipate routes, but thats just me.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on February 09, 2016, 10:17:28 am
Very impressive looking group.  But can they read coverage's, make tackles in space and stop offenses in their tracks?  I hope so. 

You, a coaching staff, and a whole bunch of Hog fans!!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

redleg

Is Mitchell moving from WR to safety?
:razorback:
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

immahog

Quote from: redleg on February 09, 2016, 12:26:51 pm
Is Mitchell moving from WR to safety?
:razorback:

more than likely coach BB said either RB or S
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: jbu5 on February 09, 2016, 10:36:06 am
Looks like they have been working hard in the weight room. You don't look like that by sitting in the dorm playing video games and eating Doritos all day. That takes some discipline and commitment, proud of our Hogs!
Well it's obviously from having 40 kids on the SEC Honor Roll, tops in the league btw, that the vast majority are also hitting the books and the classroom.