Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

USC coaches laughing at HDN.

Started by Ugly Uncle, May 08, 2006, 05:53:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgon

May 08, 2006, 09:19:04 pm #50 Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 09:31:50 pm by Hawgon
The point is...they all laugh at us.  The SEC coaches laugh at us all the time.  We have all heard little stories about things that they have said.  Maybe not all of them are true, but where there is smoke there is fire.  Most of the SEC coaches are pretty diplomatic about it because it isn't good sense to make fun of a conference opponent, but when players are saying things like, "coach told us to be ready for five plays and that is all they would run", WTH do you think the coaches are saying in private?

That OU Cotton Bowl opened my eyes.  We played a pretty good game, but it was obvious how much contempt that Bob Stoops and his staff had for us all week.  Stoops isn't in our conference and he is too big of a dick to hide things like that.  I specifically heard a story from a friend who was trainer at OU that the OU staff literally dissolved in fits of laughter watching the cluster on our sidelines and the spastic crab pinching HDN was doing when calling plays.

Heck yeah they were laughing at HDN and they probably will this year too.  Get ready for it.  It is going to happen.  And you can add this:  If our offense struggles, plan on plenty of "high school coach" jokes.  I can see Spurrier cracking a good one at our expense.

First of all, HDN should concentrate so much on the game that he shouldn't notice other coaches laughing at him.  If he did notice it, he should not share it.  The thing is, it has happened enough that he must be sort of self-conscious about it by now. 

Here is the rub.  We have a coach that is conscious of other coaches laughing at him and we get beat 70-17 on national television, yet, he has to be forced into making changes.  A real coach would have fired everyone on his staff last year.  Unfricking believable and the people who continue to support his worthless ass are worse.

wrightobe

May 08, 2006, 09:19:34 pm #51 Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 09:21:45 pm by wrightobe
Quote from: uglyuncle on May 08, 2006, 07:55:29 pm
Quote from: Fire Numb Nutts!!! on May 08, 2006, 07:48:33 pm
Quote from: Hawgon on May 08, 2006, 07:01:25 pm
I have actually heard that SEC coaches find him pretty funny as well.

I also remember in the Cotton Bowl against OU that Bob Stoops was pretty much making fun of him the whole week before the game in the media.  I also heard that the OU staff got quite a kick out of the cluster that is the Arkansas sidelines.

That's why they keep voting for Numb Nutts as "SEC Coach of the Year" -- they don't want the laff riot to end and have to face a real coaching staff from Arkansas. Numb Nutts and his Murray State crew are a bunch of clowns -- literally.

Still, while we are forced to put up with HDN...we should not take lightly another team and/or coach laughing at our guys. 

We better come out with a passion and an anger concerning those arrogant punks from USC.

I do not like that HDN is our head coach.  I wish he had been fired long ago, but as long as he is connected to Arkansas...if another team is mocking our team...then we need to go after them with anger and vengeance that they will never make that mistake again.
Was it two years from this year, Texas, the National Champions, with Mack Brown as coach, had 60 points scored against them?

Was it a bowl game on National Television, with Mack Brown as Head Coach?  Anyone remember that now?  Any Longhorn fans remember that now?

They, the Texas fans, are happy and laughing now.  They are the National Champions...

They beat Southern Cal...

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Hawgon on May 08, 2006, 09:19:04 pm
Here is the rub.  We have a coach that is conscious of other coaches laughing at him and we get beat 70-17 on national television, yet, he has to be forced into making changes.  A real coach would have fired everyone on his staff last year.  Unfricking believable and the people who continue to support his worthless ass are worse.

Ahhh...now we are getting somewhere.

Great Post.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: Hawgon on May 08, 2006, 09:19:04 pm

How many did he end up firing?  Oh yea....ZERO..... ZERO PEOPLE GOT CANNED!!!

Way to make em work for their jobs.

One resigned, the others got positions made up for them.

BEAUTIFUL.

All i want to be when i grow up is an HDN assistant.

hog caller

they weren't laughing at him they were belittleing Arkansas and that p's me off.

Quote from: hog caller on May 08, 2006, 09:36:48 pm
they weren't laughing at him they were belittleing Arkansas and that p's me off.
No.  Wrong.  Try again.

They were laughing at him.  He even said so himself.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

hawgbawb

I also remember in the Cotton Bowl against OU that Bob Stoops was pretty much making fun of him the whole week before the game in the media.  I also heard that the OU staff got quite a kick out of the cluster that is the Arkansas sidelines.

Isn't that the game that we held OU to 10 points on? Stoops is a jerk.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

BlakeHOGfanatic

I think it is kinda funny if I would have been there and Nutt was looking at me I would have laughed and prolly threw a beer or two at him and called him a loser over and over again till i could not scream anymore.  SO what that guy did was mild and just funny to me.

Quote from: hog caller on May 08, 2006, 09:36:48 pm
Oh, and does it p's you off more that they were laughing at our coach, or that we GOT KILLED?

This is what I am talking about.  Some people care more about "disrespect, man" than the losing...

Hawgon

Well, why should that piss you off?  The effort, preparation, and talent we put on that field were laughable.  The head coach was laughable.  We deserve it because we have put up with his used car selling ass for so long that we have become contemptable and laughable.  And if you are pissed off, why be pissed at them? 

One more thing I just thought of.  This Nuttsack is so narcissistic that he automatically assumes that they were laughing at him.  Hog caller may be right, they may have been laughing at the program.  Aaahhhhhhh!!!  I give up.  The man is worthless.

jabohog

I feel bad for the players. I would bet that they will be up for this game, especially the defense. I don't know how much good it will do, but I bet they play hard. I want USC's head on a platter because of the humilation of such a lopsided loss that the players have had to endure. The thing about Nutt's coments that bother me is how it is once again "ME". The coached laughed at me, not the staff, not the team, not us, but me. I saw his halftime interview and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He acted like he had been kicked in the groin. Probably felt like it also.

Cabot Hog Fan

:razorback:
This is my first time to post here after a couple years of reading almost daily. I find the material very good and almost without exception others who like myself bleed hog red. However, this thread has shown that for many, the agenda of seeing Houston gone has replaced their love and support of the Hogs as what comes FIRST with them. Many will argue that it is their desire to see the Hogs succeed that leads them to Nutt bashing and anyone who disagrees is not a true fan or just simply needs to "see the light" or heaven forbid is a "Nutt Lover". Consider that this thread was started by someone who heard someone else on DTS call in and report that they heard Houston say that he was embarrassed by a USC coach that was laughing at him. The Nutt bashers did not bother to question the person who posted or question the call to DTS. They simply started in bashing. Would you have rather Houston joined in the laughter as opposed to being embarrassed? The real motivation for this post was a major disappointment with Mike Irwin. I have respected his contribution to this board and have always looked forward to his insight on things. If you read his post, I believe it is apparent that he shares the Nutt bashing agenda with others. As someone who carries weight with Razorback fans, he should be above this stuff. I'm assuming that the Mike Irwin who posts here on a regular basis is the same man who broadcasts the sports on a NWA television station. If not - forget all this and I apologize. I like others would have preferred Frank to release Houston this past year and go after Butch Davis but I will never want the Hogs to loose a single game to hasten the departure of Houston or any other coach. I think if you find yourself rooting against the Hogs so Houston will be gone - you need to check yourself. Also, I cannot believe that any Hog fan would give that texas fan in Memphis the time of day. Is anybody really fooled by his screen name? Again, if you find comfort in anything this guy says or take the time to reply to anything he posts - you need to check yourself - this gut needs banned

Hawgon

zzzzzzz

Don't hurt yourself rooting too hard for us to beat MSU next year so that we can finish 6-6.

Quote from: Cabot Hog Fan on May 08, 2006, 09:47:46 pm
This is my first time to post here after a couple years of reading almost daily. I find the material very good and almost without exception others who like myself bleed hog red. However, this thread has shown that for many, the agenda of seeing Houston gone has replaced their love and support of the Hogs as what comes FIRST with them. Many will argue that it is their desire to see the Hogs succeed that leads them to Nutt bashing and anyone who disagrees is not a true fan or just simply needs to "see the light" or heaven forbid is a "Nutt Lover". Consider that this thread was started by someone who heard someone else on DTS call in and report that they heard Houston say that he was embarrassed by a USC coach that was laughing at him. The Nutt bashers did not bother to question the person who posted or question the call to DTS. They simply started in bashing. Would you have rather Houston joined in the laughter as opposed to being embarrassed? The real motivation for this post was a major disappointment with Mike Irwin. I have respected his contribution to this board and have always looked forward to his insight on things. If you read his post, I believe it is apparent that he shares the Nutt bashing agenda with others. As someone who carries weight with Razorback fans, he should be above this stuff. I'm assuming that the Mike Irwin who posts here on a regular basis is the same man who broadcasts the sports on a NWA television station. If not - forget all this and I apologize. I like others would have preferred Frank to release Houston this past year and go after Butch Davis but I will never want the Hogs to loose a single game to hasten the departure of Houston or any other coach. I think if you find yourself rooting against the Hogs so Houston will be gone - you need to check yourself. Also, I cannot believe that any Hog fan would give that texas fan in Memphis the time of day. Is anybody really fooled by his screen name? Again, if you find comfort in anything this guy says or take the time to reply to anything he posts - you need to check yourself - this gut needs banned

I guess he told us.

Hopefully post #2 will have a little more substance.

John Futrall

Quote from: BigNasty56187 on May 08, 2006, 08:46:08 pm
Quote from: Yindao on May 08, 2006, 08:42:56 pm
Quote from: BigNasty56187 on May 08, 2006, 08:41:56 pm
Quote from: mojobeaux on May 08, 2006, 08:40:31 pm
are there any threads here that aren't nutt-bashing threads?
They dont start that way, just end that way.

if david blane doesnt make it, its nutt's fault!
But of course it is.  If it's raining outside, it's Nutt's fault.  Sean McGurdy not getting PT was all Nutt's fault.  The loss to Bucknell was all Nutt's fault.  My g/f breaking a nail is you guessed it, all Nutt's fault.

I handed in one of my projects in grad school last fall a few days late....When I told the professor "It's Nutt's fault", he gladly accepted my paper with no penalty.

wrightobe

May 08, 2006, 10:02:26 pm #65 Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 10:04:04 pm by wrightobe
Quote from: hawgbawb on May 08, 2006, 09:37:46 pm

Isn't that the game that we held OU to 10 points on? Stoops is a jerk.
Yep, and I swear that I personally heard several OU fans' talking what is "wrong with our team.

They are not consistant, you never know what they are going to do.  They were not happy with their team, that day, and we did not hardly use Matt Jones at all.   

The kid from Fayetteville was the quarterback the whole game, and just could not do it.

I think Matt Jones had one carry for 20 yards.  Our defense played great that game, and the OU fans thought their team, especially the offense, played lousy.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: dkwvike on May 08, 2006, 08:04:58 pm
Nutt," That he was embarrassed and humiliated." Now he knows how the whole State feels. Step up and make sure this never happens again, it damn sure never should have in the first place.

Nutt has more lives than the President on "24". He gets near killing himself then gets a phone call from an unlikely source that saves him just before he puts the pistol in his mouth.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

lyon98

Well, nutt has more experience at being laughed at than I do. Having said that, if I was placed in that position, instead of telling the people that are paying me, in Arkansas every taxpayer is one of them, I would look at it as an opportunity. Figure out why it happened , how to prevent it, look at Tubbyville's experience, fire the staff, hire the best, out recruit and then pay back and then announce "I'll bet you are more careful at who you laugh at next time, you dumb frick." Then tell the fans. This sounds like a cry baby.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

HognotinMemphis

Hold on there, Cabot boy. You're jumping without a working parachute. Get the facts before you start spouting off about me or anyone else. You're doing what you are crying about others doing. Par for the course.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

jkstock04

LOL..I'm surprised that this ticked you off uglyuncle...I probably would've been laughing at Nutt also.  Houston Nutt is a millionare, if he can't handle someone laughing at him when he loses 70-17 he needs to find another job.  And heres something else....if this is one of his main focuses...or one of the number one things in his mind when we head into the game it will not be good for us...not at all.  He needs to have his head clear and not be thinking about this stuff...IMO.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on May 08, 2006, 09:54:49 pm

I guess he told us.

Hopefully post #2 will have a little more substance.

Well, eventually most 2 year lurkers make a post...and it's usually not very good. He's continuing that.

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Quote from: jabohog on May 08, 2006, 09:45:55 pm
I feel bad for the players. I would bet that they will be up for this game, especially the defense. I don't know how much good it will do, but I bet they play hard. I want USC's head on a platter because of the humilation of such a lopsided loss that the players have had to endure. The thing about Nutt's coments that bother me is how it is once again "ME". The coached laughed at me, not the staff, not the team, not us, but me. I saw his halftime interview and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. He acted like he had been kicked in the groin. Probably felt like it also.

Numb Nutts = cry baby.

This one of the problems with Numb Nutts and his huggers: some how he has elicited sympathy from the hugger crowd and has purloined it into a contract extension until 2011. Ridiculous.

Now Numb Nutts is crying because some opposing coach supposedly laughed at him. Any coach worth his salt would have kept his damn yap shut and determined some way to get revenge instead of crying about how humiliated HE was -- no mention about the team or the rest of the razorback nation. Hey, I felt pretty effing embarassed after that joke of a game.

Of course there will be no revenge against USC because Numb Nutts is incompetent. However, he seems to be a master manipulator of Nutt Huggers who will undoubtedly fenagle a contract extension from his crying jag.

Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

If you contribute money to this fluster cluck, you are a sucker.

Cure

If I were a USC Coach,saw this rediculous coach's sideline antics(chicken running around with his head cut off), and my team was just toying with his..I'd laugh too
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

toshortrock

what the hell u think USC should do cry?hell yeah they ought to laugh,i'm a hog fan,but hell,it;s not their fault u can;t put a team out on the field,the bottom line is this,if u don't want USC to score on u,then don't go out there,or get some nutts?
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

fool_on_the_hill

he laughed cause he called all those PLAYSSSSSS brotha

Cornhogio

Quote from: HoginMemphis on May 08, 2006, 10:13:06 pm
Well, eventually most 2 year lurkers make a post...and it's usually not very good. He's continuing that.

If you talk to him like that, he won't post aga....hey!!!!
Society is responsible for the night that it produces.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Cornhogio on May 08, 2006, 10:14:27 pm
Quote from: HoginMemphis on May 08, 2006, 10:13:06 pm

If you talk to him like that, he won't post aga....hey!!!!

Hahaha!  Gotcha!

hogman64

It was obvious from the first that responses were  going to go the bashing route...It would take an opposing coach  popping Nutt in the face at midfield to bring about any sympathy for him from alot of people.........not sure that would even do it.......

lyon98

Quote from: hogman64 on May 08, 2006, 10:17:46 pm
It was obvious from the first that responses were  going to go the bashing route...It would take an opposing coach  popping Nutt in the face at midfield to bring about any sympathy for him from alot of people.........not sure that would even do it.......

It won't be an sec coach that does. I understand they voted 11-0 asking nutt not to go to NEB.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

Cornhogio

We got our asses handed to us 70-17, and our coach looked like a retard on the sidelines.  They should laugh at him for his pitiful team, and us for not sending his Gulf South ass to UA - Monticello.
Society is responsible for the night that it produces.

HognotinMemphis

If an opposing coach hit Nutt, I imagine he'd run to Markuson who would in turn run to Allen. Then they would all cry together and talk about what they should have said and done...but didn't.

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Quote from: uglyuncle on May 08, 2006, 08:43:53 pm
Quote from: BigNasty56187 on May 08, 2006, 08:38:15 pm
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on May 08, 2006, 08:34:10 pm
Quote from: BigNasty56187 on May 08, 2006, 08:07:11 pm
Quote from: uglyuncle on May 08, 2006, 07:55:29 pm
Quote from: Fire Numb Nutts!!! on May 08, 2006, 07:48:33 pm

That's why they keep voting for Numb Nutts as "SEC Coach of the Year" -- they don't want the laff riot to end and have to face a real coaching staff from Arkansas. Numb Nutts and his Murray State crew are a bunch of clowns -- literally.

Still, while we are forced to put up with HDN...we should not take lightly another team and/or coach laughing at our guys. 

We better come out with a passion and an anger concerning those arrogant punks from USC.

I do not like that HDN is our head coach.  I wish he had been fired long ago, but as long as he is connected to Arkansas...if another team is mocking our team...then we need to go after them with anger and vengeance that they will never make that mistake again.
UU, they are some on here that have a hatred for Houston Nutt that surpasses the love for the Hogs...you can tell who they are from their posts on this thread.
Really?  I would think wanting someone gone who is such a horrible coach that the opposing coaches laugh at him would be a GREAT HOG fan...

But that's just me..I'm a hog fan..not a Nutt fan..There are some on here whose love for Nutt surpasses that of the Hogs..."you can tell who they are from their posts on this thread."

Like you said you were not starting this thread to bash Nutt but to rally fans against USC.  The thread however turned into Nutt bashing, and having fans agree with USC....I was simply agreeing with the need to rally against USC.....seems like the Nutt bashing threads being moved to Vent lasted roughly two weeks.

That is because I keep coming on here trying to steer it back to bashing USC.  I think the mods have not moved it because of that.

Again, this isn't a "I hate Nutt thing"  Again, the guy should have already been fired.  However, since he is still a hog, we need to have some seriously pissed off players, coaches and fans on Sept. 2.

Again, why would HDN say this or bring it up?  I don't know...but IF true...we need to make them eat their mocking and make them like it.

Look, Ugly, it's not going to happen -- with Numb Nutts in charge we aren't going to make USC "eat their mocking and make them like it." It's just not going to happen with Numb Nutts. It would take a miracle for us to clip them by one point. I know you're angry and embarassed by the USC stomping, but let's be realistic: Numb Nutts is still the hc.

Even if it's true, all this story does is reveal Numb Nutts for the cry baby loser he is. And it's not like Numb Nutts and his staff haven't pulled their share of "unsportsmanlike conduct" themselves.

Now that the USC staff now has some bulletin board material with Numb Nutts' crying jag, just imagine how hard they're going to laugh at Numb Nutts if they beat us again by 50 plus points. I laugh, too, when I see the usual Numb Nutts fluster cluck chicken dance on the sidelines. The silver lining is that if it happens again, Numb Nutts may well get canned.
Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

Nevertheless_beat_Texas

AMEN.... why is it that everytime I read this board I REALLY wonder if this is an Arkansas FAN board?  Nutt isn't embarrasing it's the so called Hog fans on here who bitch and moan about everything and have NOTHING good to say about the HOGS.  If this is the way you want to be then go and pollute some other SEC team.  The USC fans are laughing at YOU for hating on your own team!

Hawgon

Quote from: Nevertheless_beat_Texas on May 08, 2006, 10:27:51 pm

AMEN.... why is it that everytime I read this board I REALLY wonder if this is an Arkansas FAN board?  Nutt isn't embarrasing it's the so called Hog fans on here who bitch and moan about everything and have NOTHING good to say about the HOGS.  If this is the way you want to be then go and pollute some other SEC team.  The USC fans are laughing at YOU for hating on your own team!

Another sterling effort by a low numbered poster.

TulsaHogFan

Actually re-read Irwin's post.  He specifically mentions how he thinks this post is a bunch of bull.  He showed he was questioning the entire thing.  Not uncle specifically but the caller.

Quote from: TulsaHogFan on May 08, 2006, 10:33:51 pm

Actually re-read Irwin's post.  He specifically mentions how he thinks this post is a bunch of bull.  He showed he was questioning the entire thing.  Not uncle specifically but the caller.
I agree.  It was obvious he was questioning the thread.  Well...obvious to most......intell...never mind

Ugly...admit it!  You were wrong!

ha ha

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Quote from: lyon98 on May 08, 2006, 10:19:36 pm

It won't be an sec coach that does. I understand they voted 11-0 asking nutt not to go to NEB.

They slit the tires on that NU corporate jet. They had their own job security to think about -- even the Vandy coach.

mojobeaux

dear mr. cabot & mr. never,

you are waisting your time.  the dark side of the force is far too strong for the weak to resist.  that is why you will find the same people here, night after night, posting the same things over and over again.

you should also be made aware....  there is an unwritten rule among these poor souls that requires a person to post the same mindless dribble at least five hundred times before they can be given the slightest bit of common courtesy.

my suggestion is that you follow their lead to infiltrate their ranks.  it is really not too difficult.  just come up with four or five key phrases that demean one of our head coaches, and get your copy and paste features down to the fastest time possible.  once you reach 500 posts, they will think you are one of them and you can actually try to hold a conversation with them.

best of luck to you both.

-mojo

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

May 08, 2006, 10:39:39 pm #89 Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 10:48:34 pm by Fire Numb Nutts!!!
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on May 08, 2006, 10:36:07 pm

I agree.  It was obvious he was questioning the thread.  Well...obvious to most......intell...never mind

ha ha

Just think, this story might supply USC with enough bulletin board material to hang a hundred on Numb Nutts. Watch him cry then.

Anyone know the most influential USC football message board? I feel the calling, brotha...

wrightobe

May 08, 2006, 10:45:59 pm #90 Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 10:49:57 pm by wrightobe
Quote from: Fire Numb Nutts!!! on May 08, 2006, 10:36:34 pm

They slit the tires on that NU corporate jet. They had their own job security to think about -- even the Vandy coach.
I understand Coach Houston Nutt stated on a sports radio show, if you do not like him, get over it, or take some medicine, or anger mangement training, or something to cause a good, deep, refreshing sleep.

He truly cares for us all...BRIGHT side, and DARK side.

jkstock04

Everybody has their right to an opinion...including Nutt-huggers like you.  But, trust me on this....if USC fans are laughing at us its not because of the negativity surrounding Nutt...its cause they beat us 70-17 last year...I'm sure they think we're a joke...and its very sad the way we represented the SEC that horrible day.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

wrightobe

HogInMemphis, with his post, proved that point, in a hurry.

Jumped on it like a "hungry wolf chasing a crippled rabbit".

Macgyver Hawg

Um, I was at the game out in LA and I GOT LAUGHED AT by a Redneck drunk (yes they have those in LA too) and also by a teenager on his way to the snack bar.  They laughed at all of us fans.

USC got beat by Texas for the National Championship at the LAST MINUTE so I'm sure they take back all the laughs.  They are still trying to swallow that pill.

Stoops is humbled now.  He got drubbed by USC and embarrassed at home by TCU and you can say Tulsa as well.

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

May 09, 2006, 12:36:01 am #94 Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 12:58:51 am by Fire Numb Nutts!!!
Quote from: jkstock04 on May 08, 2006, 10:55:18 pm

Everybody has their right to an opinion...including Nutt-huggers like you.  But, trust me on this....if USC fans are laughing at us its not because of the negativity surrounding Nutt...its cause they beat us 70-17 last year...I'm sure they think we're a joke...and its very sad the way we represented the SEC that horrible day.

USC fans, players and coaches are laughing at Numb Nutts and at the razorback players and fans in general -- not only because we have an idiot head coach who does the fluster cluck scalded chicken dance on the sidelines -- but mainly because we haven't fired Numb Nutts' worthless @$$ after last year. It really is a sad joke.

They have to wonder what kind of losers we are to keep such an idiot as hc after such a thrashing and 2 losing seasons in a row. I wonder that myself. Of course, they haven't seen half of Numb Nutts' numb skull antics. USC fans wouldn't stand for Numb Nutts. No top tier football program would stand for Numb Nutts. So here we are.

Back in the days when Arkansas was a national power (3 decades ago) we gave USC all they could handle, and even beat them convincingly when they won a NC (knocking Anthony Davis out with broken ribs in the process). We were a force to be reckoned with back then. Now we're a cupcake.

Arkansas football is now a regional and national laughing stock, with good reason. Despite all the bluster, that fact seems to be acceptable status quo for the Nutt Huggers who are unable or unwilling to take the first, most obvious and critical step to return Arkansas to its former prominence -- namely firing the idiot in the hc position.

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Quote from: wrightobe on May 08, 2006, 10:45:59 pm
Quote from: Fire Numb Nutts!!! on May 08, 2006, 10:36:34 pm

I understand Coach Houston Nutt stated on a sports radio show, if you do not like him, get over it, or take some medicine, or anger mangement training, or something to cause a good, deep, refreshing sleep.

He truly cares for us all...BRIGHT side, and DARK side.

One more reason the arrogant SOB should be fired yesterday. Numb Nutts should be apologizing for his stupidity instead of insulting the razorback nation.

Even Phat Phil Fulmer has more class (much more) than Numb Nutts. Of course, Fulmer is a champion and Numb Nutts is a loser. At the end of last year Fulmer apologized to the entire Volunteer nation for his first losing season -- he made no excuses and vowed to do better. On the other hand, after 2 straight losing seasons and 8 years or general mediocrity, our resident used car salesman/charlatan coach is busy thinking up excuses, crying about some coach supposedly laughing at him and generally insulting the razorback nation.

WichitaStateRazorback

Quote from: mikeyg31 on May 08, 2006, 10:00:24 pm
Quote from: BigNasty56187 on May 08, 2006, 08:46:08 pm
Quote from: Yindao on May 08, 2006, 08:42:56 pm

if david blane doesnt make it, its nutt's fault!
But of course it is.  If it's raining outside, it's Nutt's fault.  Sean McGurdy not getting PT was all Nutt's fault.  The loss to Bucknell was all Nutt's fault.  My g/f breaking a nail is you guessed it, all Nutt's fault.

I handed in one of my projects in grad school last fall a few days late....When I told the professor "It's Nutt's fault", he gladly accepted my paper with no penalty.
That wouldn't work for me at Wichita State.  All the professors are against the talk of bringing back football.

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

May 09, 2006, 02:12:32 am #97 Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 02:23:07 am by Fire Numb Nutts!!!
Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on May 08, 2006, 10:36:07 pm

ha ha

The sad thing is, even if this story is not true, it's ENTIRELY PLAUSIBLE that Numb Nutts, the "helmet lover"/ used car salesman would pull a stunt like this (and even make it up) in a lame attempt to elicit sympathy from the nutt suckers and try to energize the fan base -- got to sell all those tickets to keep cash in the pipeline. Nothing would surprise me from Numb Nutts, no matter how stupid, self-serving and ridiculous: "They laughed at me, brotha!!!!" Of course, no self-respecting, competent coach would ever stoop to mentioning such an incident to the press, even if it were true, but there you have Numb Nutts.

The bad thing is, especially if it's not true, if USC gets ahold of this, it's like dynamite bulletin board material. Maybe not such a bad thing in the long run.

ClubChubby

Quote from: dude on May 08, 2006, 09:05:57 pm
Why would you need more motivation than a 70-17 A$$ kicking?

Why indeed? Another ploy for sympathy from nutt. I wouldn't be surprised to find it was a total lie either.

That said, I hope the players are skyhigh for usc. We should want to beat hell out any team that hung 70 on us.

ComeonHogs!!!

Ugly,

I understand you bringing up this point and feeling we should rally around our coach. Razorback fans don't take light being laugh at. But for me it just brought back to memory the first 8 plays of that game. I was looking for a place to hide in my own living room. Wether Huston Imagine a coach laughing at him or not he should find something else to try to get us to rally.

come Sept 1 every razorback fan will come together to call the hogs. I just hope him and his staff are ready or there will be hell to pay.
State Pride!!!