Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey what a way to mess with the USC Trojans *Updated*

Started by litmachog, April 27, 2006, 08:47:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Allister Fiend

Homecoming at USC does not look too promising for this fall!

hogfan064

Has anyone checked the Notre Dame boards to see if maybe they are the ones that have caught on?

Adam Stokes

Ahh, that's my 600th vote, got clickers cramp, 4788 votes 82.4-17.1

Atreyu

Quote from: hogfan064 on April 27, 2006, 01:06:55 pm
Has anyone checked the Notre Dame boards to see if maybe they are the ones that have caught on?

Off topic, but SI had Notre Dame beating USC this year, with Brady Quinn throwing 4 TD passes.
1 by 1, we loaded our guns
up on the mountain all day
and all through the night
HEYHEYHEY

litmachog

No I haven't.

I've now got to cut out of here so I won't be able to check it any more.  Dr. appointments and such.

So I won't know until tomorrow.

Hey it was great playing this game with y'all.  Anyone that is staying on.  Keep up the good fight and keep recruiting others for the fight.

God bless to you all.

Adam Stokes

Wow, I feel sorry for Cal, UCLA, and Oregon, they account for a combined 0.6 percent.

Atreyu

HEYHEYHEY

hoggiefan

Quote from: Atreyu on April 27, 2006, 01:09:18 pm

Off topic, but SI had Notre Dame beating USC this year, with Brady Quinn throwing 4 TD passes.

that's interesting.   

Juboar

litmachog

Couldn't stand it.  Had to look one last time and I wish I hadn't as we are now all the way down to 80% with ND up to 18%.

litmachog

lyon98

I expect it is ND fans. Southern Cal probaly people don't vote, read the news or go to Hollywood or the beaches.
What Is A Veteran?

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve -- is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country today, who no longer understand that fact.

THROWITDEEP

qakhed

"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

RebelliousHog

LOL  As of 2:20 we are at 83% with:

Us-6689 votes
ND-1330 votes
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

HoopS

LL COOL HOG

SupaCrawf

Sorry guys, I let my guard down, had to do some work.  But I'm back, and ready to vote, oh I don't know, about 1,000 more times...
:)
GHG!!!
I'm kind of a big deal.

ehogfan08

82.9% (6699 votes)

this is fun.

Hawgin84

MrSpook1352

Boy.  In that Trojan fan poll about which game they're most looking forward to almost all of them say us.  Since they respect us so much, does that make them (instead of Texas) our rival?   ;D

casken

"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

qakhed

SupaCrawf

Alright, who can hack the website to make it say "In which game are we most likely to get our butts handed to us?"
I'm kind of a big deal.

jackel1h

If your not the lead dog........The view never changes.

SupaCrawf

I think they just took the Poll down!  Does this mean we beat USC?
I'm kind of a big deal.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: SupaCrawf on April 27, 2006, 02:42:42 pm

Yes they did!

Quote from: SigPig on April 27, 2006, 02:52:12 pm
thats awesome

Yes it is!

Fargin sissys took they poll and went home*.

*this home was not provided by an agent. ;)

SupaCrawf

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on April 27, 2006, 03:03:54 pm

Yes they did!

thats awesome

Yes it is!

Who knew about the home, and when did they know it????   BTW, without the HOGS on their page, it kinda sucks....  Makes we want to puke, actually....
I'm kind of a big deal.

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

qakhed

just like the tree huggers to take thier poll and go home

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: SupaCrawf on April 27, 2006, 03:05:49 pm
Quote from: HOGLUVIN on April 27, 2006, 03:03:54 pm

Yes they did!

thats awesome

Yes it is!

Who knew about the home, and when did they know it????   BTW, without the HOGS on their page, it kinda sucks....  Makes we want to puke, actually....

Their server is only set up to handle too hits a day. I got a look at their system:

qakhed

HOGLUVIN

Allister Fiend

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on April 27, 2006, 03:16:22 pm

Their server is only set up to handle too hits a day. I got a look at their system:

I just about choked from laughing so hard!!!!  +1

SupaCrawf

I'm kind of a big deal.

ozarksuperfrog

2 Corinthians 5:17

Allister Fiend

Quote from: SupaCrawf on April 27, 2006, 03:23:46 pm

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on April 27, 2006, 03:21:16 pm
puff, puff give mutha....
pass it to the brotha on the left hand side

Dude, did you fall asleep? Keep that thing moving!

SupaCrawf

I'm kind of a big deal.

bighog1015

April 27, 2006, 04:04:01 pm #140 Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 04:06:26 pm by bighog1015
well arkansas wins for a  change.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: bighog1015 on April 27, 2006, 04:04:01 pm
where do you vote for it? i cant find it

we rocked the vote and the sissys took the poll down! Around 7,000 votes this am!

F - USC

WichitaStateRazorback

I wish I would have read the latest posts first instead of spending 20 minutes looking for the damn thing

Atreyu

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on April 27, 2006, 04:03:38 pm

That is a freakin trip dude. I stared at that for like 30 seconds before I realized it was a joke picture.
HEYHEYHEY

PIGINAPOKE

where on the web page is the voting gig??
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

SupaCrawf

I'm kind of a big deal.

karma26

SupaCrawf

Quote from: karma26 on April 27, 2006, 04:41:05 pm
Quote from: PIGINAPOKE on April 27, 2006, 04:39:24 pm
where on the web page is the voting gig??

read before posting   :P   ;)

Surely you jest... ;)  Yes, I called you Shirley.
I'm kind of a big deal.

Porkahontas

April 27, 2006, 04:47:51 pm #149 Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 04:56:00 pm by Porkahontas
All of you guys over there punching the hell out of the vote button, how in the hell was this gem missed?

http://usctrojans.cstv.com/support-groups/car-dealer.html 37 different car dealers listed. 37. Wow. I guess those 5-star guys can shop at several car lots to pick out the make and model they want.

Now we know how they're getting all these 5 star players. I'd be willing to bet that all these car dealers aren't exactly on the up-and-up out there with the athletic department and the NCAA.