Iowa (anybody) besides Duke and Texas!!
UCLA
UCONN
Florida

Championship Game:
UCONN 82
UCLA 73

hogfan13

March 12, 2006, 08:13:39 pm #1 Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 04:41:19 pm by hogfan13
For Real

Duke
Arkansas
North Carolina
Boston College

Adam Stokes

hogfancb

hogs777

HOGS
duke
uconn
nova

HOGS   76
uconn  72
GO HOGS!!!!

HognotinMemphis

Duke vs. Memphis

NC vs. Fla.

Memphis beats Duke

NC beats Fla.

NC beats Memphis

If I was either a moron or a 10 year old child, I'd put the Hogs in the FF and have them getting to the championship game.

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hogfancb

So which one are you. I say a Moron.   Tuck Fexass.

Hog1751

Uconn vs. Florida/ Duke vs. Ucla

Uconn 87 Duke 78

Richard_white

Duke vs UCLA= Duke

UConn vs Florida = UConn

UConn vs Duke

UCONN= National Champions

WPS

Hoop

Texas vs Kansas

Uconn vs Florida

Uconn 75 Kansas 70
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

Zen_Hog

I got florida, pitt, north carolina, and duke in the final 4. pitt wins it all

Ross U (HDHF)

my initial run through the bracket (this will most likely change) is
cuse vs. ucla = cuse
uconn vs. osu = uconn
uconn winning it all

Hogger

Duke, N. Carolina, Arkansas, Florida with Duke and North Carolina advancing and Duke taking it all.

PHill94

1. Texas
2. Arkansas
3.UConn
4.Ohio State

UConn 74 Texas 68

mossfan3

Hog in MO

Hogs, Duke, Villanova and Uconn - with Uconn taking it. 

I know i'm stretching it to put us in the final four, but looking at our bracket I don't think we could have gotten a better draw.  Memphis and Gonzaga are over rated, we've already beaten Kansas once (although they are a much different team now than then), we know we can handle Bama.  I really don't know much about UCLA but they don't scare me.  If we get on a roll it could happen. 

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

GrizzledHogFan

I'm amazed that some of you are actually picking the Hogs to make the Final Four.  I'm ecstatic about the Hogs making a comeback, but getting to the Final Four?  That's a bit much.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Richard_white

Quote from: uglyuncle on March 13, 2006, 02:23:58 am
Duke, Kansas, NC, Florida.

I was going to put North Carolina as my final four but they might be a little to young right now.

WPS

lunchbox72703

You all are going to ridicule me for my picks, but oh well

Duke
Kansas
Uconn
North Carolina

With Kansas and North Carolina in the final.

Kansas Winning 78-71

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Duke vs. Arkansas

North Carolina vs. Boston College

The Hogs defeat BC in the title game.

What do you think of that HorninMemphis?

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

OKC

Duke Vs. Zags (espn wants it)
North Carolina Vs. Villanova

Duke78
Villanova 66

hogfancb

PennHOG

Iowa - Gonzaga
UConn - Villanova

Iowa - UConn

UConn

Arkansas Loses to Pittsburg in Sweet 16
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

PAHog

Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

LA HAWG

Don't fall into the Florida trap.  They screw me every year on my bracket.

HogKong

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 12, 2006, 10:02:02 pm
Duke vs. Memphis

NC vs. Fla.

Memphis beats Duke

NC beats Fla.

NC beats Memphis

If I was either a moron or a 10 year old child, I'd put the Hogs in the FF and have them getting to the championship game.

For once I agree with him.  Too many HOMERS here!  The Hogs have a good chance to win a game or two, but be realistic they have had one streak of six straight wins once this year I do not see it happening again.

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Who cares about realistic?  I'm gonna pick my team just like I do every year we're in it.  It doesn't matter that I was only right once.  Last time I checked, some dudes picks on some message board don't mean a damn thing.  Go Hogs!
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Hawgin84

I have Duke, Pitt, UConn, and Boston College. I have UConn beating Duke in the final.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: lunchbox72703 on March 13, 2006, 02:51:15 am
You all are going to ridicule me for my picks, but oh well

Duke
Kansas
Uconn
North Carolina

With Kansas and North Carolina in the final.

Kansas Winning 78-71
You're right, we are.  UCONN and NC are in the same bracket :P

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 13, 2006, 04:18:44 am
Duke vs. Arkansas

I think you are a child and children are entitled to their fantasies. I won't stop you from enjoying a good round of hide and seek or cowboys and indians with your friends.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hogbalz

Nova vs N Carolina
Duke vs UCLA
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

mword

March 13, 2006, 01:53:33 pm #33 Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 01:55:54 pm by schweine
Duke
Conn
Ohio State
UCLA

Duke winning it all against Conn.

Arkansas losing to UCLA.

LA HAWG

A-Town Hog Fan

Quote from: hogfancb on March 12, 2006, 10:08:35 pm
So which one are you. I say a Moron.   Tuck Fexass.

Yeah, Tuck Fexass.
Lord help us all!

hogsNbeer

Duke
Kansas
UCONN
Boston College

Duke vs UCONN

Duke wins....!     :razorback:

HogInaStrangeLand

Quote from: abostian on March 12, 2006, 08:07:21 pm
I got:

Iowa (anybody) besides Duke and Texas!!
UCLA
UCONN
Florida

Championship Game:
UCONN 82
UCLA 73

This is exactly what I have....(except I didn't predict a final score, but Uconn wins.)

Weather69

Duke, UConn, Boston College, and UCLA.
"Never believe anything until it has been officially denied."  Otto von Bismark

"The last official act of any government is to loot the nation."  Michael Rivero

holman24

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 13, 2006, 01:49:02 pm
Quote from: Russ Swinegold on March 13, 2006, 04:18:44 am
Duke vs. Arkansas

I think you are a child and children are entitled to their fantasies. I won't stop you from enjoying a good round of hide and seek or cowboys and indians with your friends.

You should know about fantasies.  You spend your life attacking anyone you can on an internet message board because in some creepy way, it gives you that boost of confidence that you apparently lack in reality.  Well I hate to break it to you, but you don't intimidate anyone on this board.  When you're a loser in life, you're still just a loser on a message board.  I hope some day you find that self-respect you seek.  I can tell you, being an ass to everyone you talk to is not the way to obtain it.

HawgLover08

Duke
Pittsburgh
Connecticut
Boston College

Championship Game- Duke vs. UConn          UConn wins it

Hoggy Potter

Duke
Kansas
UConn
Florida

Need to keep this bumped to see if anyone gets it right at the end.
Just Play to Win Baby!!!

WILL CLINTON

There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

pigfoot

Duke
Illinois
Pittsburgh
Villanova
"...the word, even the most contradictory word, preserves contact.  It is silence which isolates."  Thomas Mann

Josef

Duke
UCLA
Connecticut
Boston College

Hey Hoginmemphis....I know its a stretch that Arkansas can beat memphis....but im honestly curious to how you would respond if we did play them and beat them? What would you say then?...just wondering

wishyjoshy

I think there are three teams in the Oakland Bracket that will make it to the Final Four before UCLA - Gonzaga, Kansas, Pitt, or Memphis. 

My heart wants to pull for: Iowa, Gonzaga, Ohio State, and UNC.
They are all long shots, but hell, that's what's fun about all of this.

My head says:  Duke, Kansas, UConn, and Ohio State.

I can't decide which way to go, but UCLA (IMO) won't beat Marquette.

Hog1751

Quote from: Josef on March 13, 2006, 03:15:44 pm
Duke
UCLA
Connecticut
Boston College

Hey Hoginmemphis....I know its a stretch that Arkansas can beat memphis....but im honestly curious to how you would respond if we did play them and beat them? What would you say then?...just wondering

He wont say anything because he wont be here.

arktennis

Texas
Kansas
North Carolina
Villanova

FLKeysGuy

Puke  :puke:
Kansas
North Carolina
Florida