Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rediscovering Hogville - New features for the forums!

Started by Doug, July 31, 2015, 07:22:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

There's a ton of new features that came in with this upgrade. This thread is to allow you to share what you've uncovered as you play around on the forums.

Please keep off topic discussion out of this thread.

I'll start it off with one that might not be so obvious... and a warning about using this feature...

I've integrated a very nice feature to allow people to simply come in and paste a link to someone's Twitter status. All you have to do is just copy the URL to that individual status (you can get that from the link that shows when that person posted the tweet (time stamp). Drop it onto a line by itself and you're good to go. That's it. If you quote this post, you'll see how to achieve this easily. :)

http://twitter.com/Hogville/status/627092359604514817

CAVEAT: YOU, alone, are responsible for what you post. If the Tweet itself violates Hogville's rules, you will be banned immediately, for a minimum of 60 days. Do NOT abuse this feature, or we'll pull it away from everyone.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)