Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Player Buzz

Started by MJ2, August 17, 2007, 11:18:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ2

With the HS scrimmages starting up, who are you seeing that may start gettting headlines across the state?

jj202020

Courtney Haskell  - RB Warren soph 5'10" 210 4.4

jhudson84

jrodell

Michael Dyer, Little Rock Christian Academy, Running Back, 4.3 for the Sophomore to Be, Starting his freshman season in both football and basketball. He's an incredible athlete and is physically imposing for his age.

jhudson84

Dont forget the two freshman DT's at Shiloh.  Quinn Franklin (WR,Warren) already has an offer from Arkansas.  He has been impressive.

Wingo Hog

We really need to keep that pipeline to Warren open. They seem to turn out athletes every year.

songofthesword

Quote from: jj202020 on August 17, 2007, 02:21:02 pm
Courtney Haskell  - RB Warren soph 5'10" 210 4.4

i sold a car to a warren.. I don't know what you want to call him... "big shot" I guess.. 2 cars actually.. and he told me that he was the best kid to ever come though warren. I asked him was he sure about that... he said yep

HogFanInBigD

Callin Woo Pig From Big D!

hawgwash

The QB at Hot Springs is supposed to be very good

gohawgsgo

The sophomore QB at Pine Bluff is an awesome prospect.  He will be a monster recruit.

Hawgballz

Quote from: gohawgsgo on August 18, 2007, 09:30:19 pm
The sophomore QB at Pine Bluff is an awesome prospect.  He will be a monster recruit.

Everyone is talking big about him.  I hope to see him at least once this year.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

The_Hill

michael dyer is already being recruited by LSU, currently the fastest sophmore in the camp not if not the nation... so i think we need to be recruiting him...
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

thahawg

Quote from: The_Hill on August 19, 2007, 03:34:30 am
michael dyer is already being recruited by LSU, currently the fastest sophmore in the camp not if not the nation... so i think we need to be recruiting him...

what school does he play for?

ntubjr

LEE IS ALREADY RECRUITING PB QB

Hawgballz

Quote from: thahawg on August 19, 2007, 01:30:23 pm
Quote from: The_Hill on August 19, 2007, 03:34:30 am

what school does he play for?

Little Rock Christian

ntubjr

We have made the final 5 for Fairhope Ala WR Julio Jonea

ntubjr

We are also involved wirh WR Deandre Brown .a Top 100 from Miss

gohawgsgo

Quote from: ntubjr on August 19, 2007, 04:41:34 pm
We are also involved wirh WR Deandre Brown .a Top 100 from Miss

That would be a huge get.  I think Lee has full intention of developing our passing game.  I think he will evolve it into a big time threat on offense at some point.

ntubjr

Brown has relatives in Ark

Hawgballz

Quote from: ntubjr on August 19, 2007, 04:23:22 pm

I take it you are talking about Julio Jones, the #1 WR in the nation?  I knew we had recruited him, but I had no idea we had a shot.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=54050&sport=1

willkhitey

Quote from: Hawgballz on August 19, 2007, 08:53:41 pm
Quote from: ntubjr on August 19, 2007, 04:23:22 pm

I take it you are talking about Julio Jones, the #1 WR in the nation?  I knew we had recruited him, but I had no idea we had a shot.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=54050&sport=1
We were mentioned (along with Auburn, Alabama, Fla St. and Floriday) as one of the schoools that "interests him the most" in an Aug. 12 Birmingham News article. Sorry, no link.
"What a terrible waste it is to lose one's mind"
--Dan Quayle, speaking to the NAACP