Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is our next 4* recruit?

Started by Eric Cartman, August 13, 2007, 03:29:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric Cartman

Winston Guy moving up to a 4 star is big for next years recruiting class, so who else could possibly move up?

My prediction is Cruz Williams. The 6'5" receiver had a great summer and should be moving up on peoples lists.

Any 5 star possibilities?

"You're breaking my balls."   "Wuteva, I do what I want!"   "Sweeeeeet!"   "Lame"   "Weak"
"You guys, You guys!" (Excited by something he has found) "I will kick you squah in the nuts!"

Hogstocking

All of the 5.7 3 star guys have a shot.  IMO Askew will move into the 5.7 - 5.8 4 star range before NSD (he's the highest rated 5.6 DT)

Very unlikely for us to get a 5 star IMO.  Unless Curtis goes crazy this season and moves into the top 29 of the rivals 100, or we shock the world and land Arthur Brown, personally I dont see any 5 star possibilities.

FBPLAYER65

Williams has already been updated. No one will move to 5 stars.

pignation

I wouldn't say that nobody would move to 5 stars.  But, Curtis would probably be the only possibility, unless someone develops and has a monster season.  You just never know.  McFadden was a 5 star and then lowered to a 4 star after the season.  Somebody took his place.  So, it is a possibility for someone, but not a high probability.

FBPLAYER65

McFadden wasn't lowered to a 4 star.

pignation

from scout he was...maybe not rivals.  didn't realize they were talking about rivals.  But, it still doesn't mean that someone can't become a five star with a monster season...or be demoted for that matter

Cartoon Man

Hawgballz

Quote from: FBPLAYER65 on August 13, 2007, 03:40:57 pm

He is talking about later in the season.  Keep up.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

FBPLAYER65

Quote from: Hawgballz on August 13, 2007, 05:21:57 pm
Quote from: FBPLAYER65 on August 13, 2007, 03:40:57 pm

He is talking about later in the season.  Keep up.
I know what he was talking about.