Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scout reporting on BB recruit

Started by Razorod, August 12, 2007, 02:07:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

that Terrico White visited. Free info since its on the cover. Have no idea how it went, but could be an indicator of who our next bb commitment will be! I've read a little info on him, anybody ever see him play? Would be nice to get back into Memphis, even if he's not the headline recruit there this year.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Razorod on August 12, 2007, 02:07:08 pm
that Terrico White visited. Free info since its on the cover. Have no idea how it went, but could be an indicator of who our next bb commitment will be! I've read a little info on him, anybody ever see him play? Would be nice to get back into Memphis, even if he's not the headline recruit there this year.

About 3 weeks ago I posted on here that he could be our next basketball commitment.  I high school coach from that area told me that White was very high on the hogs and that he felt like the kid was real close to committing.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Cartoon Man

mbgrulz

Quote from: Razorod on August 12, 2007, 02:07:08 pm
6-5 with a great stroke and a 42 inch verticle? sounds like a winner to me. we need big perimeter players, and he sounds like a great addition. hopefully he'll commit soon. if we could get TW on board, then we could really focus in on interior players to finish out the class. maybe a really nice 6-7 swingman if one comes along, but we need a 6-10 post man.

HighonSwine

Any word on how the visit went?  Have not heard anything.

Razorod

Be nice if someone could tell us a little something without giving away premium information.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.