Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No Richard, No Commitments

Started by hardcorehogfan, August 11, 2007, 08:41:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hardcorehogfan

Has anyone else noticed that since Richard has been gone we have zero commitments.  I think he was helping us recruit by calling and talking to these guys.  Does anyone know if he will be back?

flagstaffhog

No, I haven't noticed until you brought this to my attention. By golly, your right! Richard needs to belly back up to the table and get to work instead of resting on his 20 commitment laurels. Pick up the phone, Davenport!!
Go HOGS Go!

tophawg19

been away for awhile . where is richard?
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

hogsmaster

He recently started writing for the ADG.  Although HSV said that Richard is still part of Hogville, I haven't noticed him posting as much.

Pork Twain

Could also have something to do with the fact that we already have 20 guys committed before the season has even started.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Hawgballz

Quote from: ImHogginIt on August 11, 2007, 04:38:29 pm
Recruiting has slowed with the imposed ban on text messaging. That, the start of practice and having 20 commits makes it really slow here in August.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/general/story/10288784

Exactly.  Although I would vote to double Richard's salary if it would help to keep him on Hogville more often.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

The Recruiting Guy

I'm here guys. I've just been busy and plan to get back to posting soon.

tophawg19

don't go no where . you are the sole property of hogville . ;) your one of the few experts i put any trust in . we do appreciate you and are glad to see you back.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Hawgballz

Quote from: Richard Davenport on August 11, 2007, 05:24:19 pm
I'm here guys. I've just been busy and plan to get back to posting soon.

I knew the thought of your salary being doubled would bring you out.  Hope you are having a great weekend and that the ADG gig is going well.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

ArkHogJason

hurry Richard I'm having commitmint withdraws. I need to here of another commitmint. Richard do you know who is the silent commitmint it please Richard hurry we need you. " GO HOGS '