Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Springdale Boys

Started by raginwildfire, August 10, 2007, 11:59:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will have the most success during the remainder of their football career?

Ben Cleveland
93 (41.5%)
Mitch Mustain
44 (19.6%)
Damian Williams
35 (15.6%)
Andrew Norman
1 (0.4%)
Gus Mahlzan
51 (22.8%)

Total Members Voted: 205

Voting closed: August 15, 2007, 11:59:38 am

raginwildfire

August 10, 2007, 11:59:38 am Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 12:21:41 pm by raginwildfire
Let's just see!!

Wes Craven

First off it is Springdale with a G. Secondly, you are simply going to stir up a bash fest of the departed Springdale guys. If you want to see the root of all the problems you need to look at the BAC. I guess it must just be that Gus, Mitch, Damian and Andrew are all selfish and bad people. Couldn't be the one common denominator in every situation could it. H-D-N

Razorhog2006q

August 10, 2007, 12:26:58 pm #2 Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 12:51:19 pm by Razorhog2006q
Honestly, I don't see any of them having much of a career. I think Cleveland has the best chance as a player simply because he'll get more playing time in college than anyone else, but he doesn't exactly set the world on fire with his play. Hopefully Mustain can get drafted as a backup QB like the back up Patriot QB. I just don't see Mustain beating out Mark Sanchez at USC. Both have the same amount of eligibility, Sanchez was ranked #1 QB on Rivals AND Scout(unlike Mustain), and has had 2 years under Pete Carroll and USC's system. I think Williams could see the field some, but I'm not so sure about him starting with the way USC brings in 5 star receivers. I don't think Norman will ever be heard from again. Gus? Apples and oranges in comparison to the players. I'm not sure if he'll have a successful career, but he won't fade and never be heard from again because he's a coach.

Hawgballz

Quote from: Wes Craven on August 10, 2007, 12:23:26 pm
First off it is Springdale with a G. Secondly, you are simply going to stir up a bash fest of the departed Springdale guys. If you want to see the root of all the problems you need to look at the BAC. I guess it must just be that Gus, Mitch, Damian and Andrew are all selfish and bad people. Couldn't be the one common denominator in every situation could it. H-D-N

I didn't get that from his posting at all.  Where is he bashing anyone.  A little defensive arn't we, Mr. Craven.  However I do believe this is better suited for some other forum than the recruiting forum.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

TxHogger

deleted by author

Beaverfever

dang dude calm down.  Think you are a little hyper sensitive.

tbhogfan

Go Hogs!

Dances With Hogs

Beaver is right, HDNutts is the problem not the kids, give me a break.
Quote from: Beaverfever on August 10, 2007, 01:37:34 pm
dang dude calm down.  Think you are a little hyper sensitive.

351hog

I voted for Damian.  He was always my favorite of the group.  Although I think his bad shoulders are going to hurt his chances for success in the long run. 

BigSexyHog

He will win big before Reverend Nutt wins anything.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Hawgballz

Quote from: BigSexyHog on August 11, 2007, 04:40:04 pm
He will win big before Reverend Nutt wins anything.

I guess now that you have your 10 posts you can go post on MMQB. 
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

slopinhogs

Mitch will get his shot at USC and he will be noticed. Gus is a football coach and a good one. he will be heard from as his EXPERIENCE grows. :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

Cartoon Man

I wish them all luck. Springdale is my Ol school, graduated there in 79.  Played for coach Williams. Go Bulldogs.

camden5r

I voted for MM and I wish all of them the best. I wish all of this would go away. I know that it won't but I can wish. This thing called Razorback football is what we all love.