Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is up with Brandon Barnett

Started by ArkHogJason, August 08, 2007, 04:38:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkHogJason

When will he know when he's eligible to get to the hill. Remember he played in the same All-Star game as D-MACK, and he didn't even start and was the MVP. He's a burner. with great moves and power. It would make our well alot deeper. """" GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!"

TMc

I think he is supposed to be at practice this afternoon.  If not, probably tomorrow.., if I have read right..he is good to go.., just need to put the final stamp on his paperwork.

gohawgsgo

Quote from: TMc on August 08, 2007, 05:06:39 pm
I think he is supposed to be at practice this afternoon.  If not, probably tomorrow.., if I have read right..he is good to go.., just need to put the final stamp on his paperwork.

I don't know why but I really, really, really want him to get cleared.  He and his brother have both wanted to be Hawgs.  I hope at least he gets it.  It does sound pretty good.

Jim Harris

Nate Allen reported on "Sports Rap" that Brandon Barnett will practice tonight. The papers are in.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

gohawgsgo

Quote from: drakehog on August 09, 2007, 06:57:53 pm
Nate Allen reported on "Sports Rap" that Brandon Barnett will practice tonight. The papers are in.

Is Bo banned hear?  Or did I mishear?

The American Dream

Played very little as a db intercepted a pass.

Amityvillehogger

I think i heard he beat Mcfadden in a foot race that year in the all star practices
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Corkscrew Dangler

isn't brandon pushing 5'8''?  Might be a little small for a DB, but I guess Darius Vinnett was 5'9'' and he was a pretty darn good corner before his injuries

Beaverfever

Quote from: Corkscrew Dangler on August 10, 2007, 01:33:25 pm
isn't brandon pushing 5'8''?  Might be a little small for a DB, but I guess Darius Vinnett was 5'9'' and he was a pretty darn good corner before his injuries
He is listed at 5'10", which would be fine.

Realist

Anyone who has seen the video of him on rivals knows he is giddy to be a hog.  More so than anyone I have ever seen, glad he was able to make it

Justme

Quote from: Beaverfever on August 10, 2007, 01:35:08 pm
Quote from: Corkscrew Dangler on August 10, 2007, 01:33:25 pm
He is listed at 5'10", which would be fine.
That's stretching it.

jackflash

if his speed is 4.34 I don't care how tall he is

Buck Brewer

Brandon Barrnet showed up Dmac in the AllStar game as was MVP.

He's picking up the corner very well and by the first game see palying time there. This could a blessing at corner. Again a guy that says i'll play anywhere where I can see the field with the ability to do so. He'll be worth the wait.