Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LB Bryant Pirtle talks Arkansas

Started by Richard Davenport, October 19, 2017, 09:57:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Davenport

Bryant realized his top with today and as expected Arkansas made the cut out of 20 plus offers.

https://twitter.com/thecityneedsme/status/921441381389701121

Pork Ranger

Good job by Hargreaves being up front and honest and still being able to interest the kid

pigskenG

Pirtle is the type of guy we need. hopefully at linebacker and not moved somewhere else.
I'd like to see us use the rest of our commitments on OL, DL, LB, Safety. Nothing else.
All big for the position, all fast, all with attitudes. (Shawn Andrews, Dan Hampton, Dirt Winston, Steve Atwater)
When I look at Bama, those are the positions on their team that impress me a lot.
Other than the fact they can sign a 5* RB EVERY YEAR.
I can dream, can't I .

Richard Davenport

Quote from: pigskenG on October 23, 2017, 04:02:51 pm
Pirtle is the type of guy we need. hopefully at linebacker and not moved somewhere else.
I'd like to see us use the rest of our commitments on OL, DL, LB, Safety. Nothing else.
All big for the position, all fast, all with attitudes. (Shawn Andrews, Dan Hampton, Dirt Winston, Steve Atwater)
When I look at Bama, those are the positions on their team that impress me a lot.
Other than the fact they can sign a 5* RB EVERY YEAR.
I can dream, can't I .

He said on the radio show Hargreaves likes him inside. His speed is upper SEC level.