Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wally just tweeted

Started by WOOPIGSOOIEE541, November 23, 2012, 06:38:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

moses_007

Quote from: hoglady on November 23, 2012, 10:41:16 pm
It's not just the internet.
Don't know what my 75 yr old Aunt has been watching and listening to - it's not the internet she wouldn't know how to turn a computer on, she can barely work her cell phone. But she told me yesterday that Gruden was going to be our next coach and if not him then some guy named Cowher.

Your aunt nailed it, and she didn't find out through any internet message board.

I said yesterday, and I repeat tonight:

It is either Gruden or Cowher.

Flip a coin.

Slimgoodman

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on November 23, 2012, 11:11:55 pm
Let me be clear.  I talked to a recruit tonight and asked him point blank if they had been told anything about who the next coach was.  I was asked to ask him that because of the rumors that some had been told.  This guy is not just a recruit but a pretty big time commit.  He said that they were told that they could know by Saturday or Sunday.  I asked if they said who the coach would be and he said "no."  I asked if he had heard any talk of Petersen and he said no, that he hadn't heard that name at all.

Who would have told them a time table on a possible hire? Surely not one of the present coaching staff....did Long address the recruits?

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Slimgoodman on November 24, 2012, 12:17:48 am
Who would have told them a time table on a possible hire? Surely not one of the present coaching staff....did Long address the recruits?

No clue.  It could have been staff or just rumor.  Again, as for the one guy that I talked to he said it came from some of the players.
Retired Radio Host

Wild Bill Hog

Wally out the "Twit" in Twitter.

SquidBilly

No way recruits were given a name.  Serves no purpose.  And there is no guarantee that the new coach will even want to recruit them anyway.

Capt. Hamm

Wally is an idiot. He don't know squat. On a lighter note, I heard that the recruits were told they would know about new coach today or tomorrow!!

Pig In The City

Quote from: WOOPIGSOOIEE541 on November 23, 2012, 06:58:00 pm
Been a silent member of Hogville for a while now, but first time to post.. How does this crazy stuff get started?

Time.  Way too much time.

Pig In The City

Quote from: This little pig fan on November 24, 2012, 06:59:43 am
Wally is an idiot. He don't know squat. On a lighter note, I heard that the recruits were told they would know about new coach today or tomorrow!!

We do need to get lighter...a few coaches lighter....TODAY