Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Andy Kennedy Out at Ole Miss

Started by Next1_04, February 12, 2018, 12:30:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

99toLife

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 12, 2018, 06:08:53 pm
Won't be surprised to yearly Mike Anderson Coached Team Collapse on the road against a inspired Ole Miss  :puke:

Know how and why you feel that way, Not gonna happen this time...

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: 99toLife on February 12, 2018, 06:10:36 pm
Know how and why you feel that way, Not gonna happen this time...

That's what they all told me when we went to Tuscaloosa in 2014 and look how that turned out  :puke:

chenalhog

Heard from Ole miss booster this weekend they have already got agreement with Steve Forbes from East Tenn st. If so that's going be unbelievably  good hire. He's coach Bruce Pearl threw  under   the bus at Tennessee

razorpimp

Just great!!!  Another program that will more than likely higher a better coach than CMA....

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 12, 2018, 05:23:04 pm
Agreed, but if we darn the bed we won't be making it this year. we're a small step off the bubble atm

3 NCAA tournaments in 4 years is pretty good.

hogwildjoshua

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 12, 2018, 08:15:53 pm

Where does it say that we are a lock for the NCAAT this year?

golfinpig

This doesn't help our chances. They hung 93 on us in the Bud and we'be never played well in the Tad pad. I wonder if TO Cook will start again.

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogwildjoshua on February 12, 2018, 08:24:18 pm
Where does it say that we are a lock for the NCAAT this year?

What does it say we're not?

golfinpig

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 12, 2018, 08:40:23 pm
Simple really. We win we're in, we lose 4 of last 6 we're out.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: SemperHawg on February 12, 2018, 12:34:05 pm
Short term I wonder what this does for us playing there on Tuesday night... Do they come out inspired or fold it up?

We have ALWAYS underperformed in Oxford.  I would be surprised if we won this game... OLE MISS will be fired up...
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

GTOWNHOG

We have won in Oxford TWICE since 2010.... 
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: golfinpig on February 12, 2018, 08:37:08 pm
This doesn't help our chances. They hung 93 on us in the Bud and we'be never played well in the Tad pad. I wonder if TO Cook will start again.

The Tad Pad closed a couple of years ago. But I get your point.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

hawgball40

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 12, 2018, 08:15:53 pm
Agreed, but that hinges on us making it this year my friend. If we don't make it this year, it looks very bad for MA. I mean we know the context of what went down with Ted Kapita and the transfers and darn, but that may not be a factor if much heat is put on the new AD about Mike.

GuvHog

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 12, 2018, 08:40:23 pm

Like it or not, this is a MUST WIN game for the Hogs. All of the other teams they play the rest of the regular season are far better than Ole Miss so if the Hogs lose this one, the chances of them making the Big Dance will be very slim.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

HeyHogs

It seems that these announcements always come right before a team plays the Hogs.