Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Todd Day named head coach at

Started by k.c.hawg, June 15, 2016, 01:04:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

k.c.hawg

Philander Smith. Wishing him well.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

hogwood

Quote from: k.c.hawg on June 15, 2016, 01:04:48 pm
Philander Smith. Wishing him well.

Never heard of it. I will head to google.

PonderinHog

TheRazorback500

Quote from: hogwood on June 15, 2016, 04:12:22 pm
Never heard of it. I will head to google.
Confirmed on KATV by Sully. I wish him well.
Do you wanna get Rocked?

King Kong

HardingHog

Philander Smith is a historically black college in Little Rock. Don't feel bad for never hearing about it because I drove by it about a dozen or so times before realizing it was there... much less an actual university

Congrats to Todd and I'm sure he'll do great things there! WPS!  :razorback:

Letsroll1200

Great school Look forward to watching Philander Smith College this season. Little Rock has Wes Flanigan and Todd Day!!!

nationwish

It looks like Joycelyn Elders is the most famous of its alumni. I hadn't heard of it before either.

razorcash2

Seems the Hogs had a couple of basketball players transfer in from PS back in the day...Can't recall their names at this time though.

hogwood

Quote from: HardingHog on June 15, 2016, 10:08:06 pm
Philander Smith is a historically black college in Little Rock. Don't feel bad for never hearing about it because I drove by it about a dozen or so times before realizing it was there... much less an actual university

Congrats to Todd and I'm sure he'll do great things there! WPS!  :razorback:

Thanks. I never got to google. Good to have him in the state and building relationships here. I could still see him being on our staff someday.