Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coty Clarke

Started by Hawg Red, June 01, 2016, 01:45:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FineAsSwine

@Mike_Schmitz must be bored. Glad to see Coty playing at a high level though. Hope he gets back into the League soon. Maybe he can team up with Bobby. I could definitely see Coty playing a role similar to Draymond bc Coty is very versatile, and the stats bear that out.
Hogs up! Covid down!

RealHog

Had no idea they were so similar. Clarke was fun player to watch, and I'm glad he was a Hog.The Warriors are a very unique team at this point and not every coach is able to utilize a 6-6 to 6-7 Hybrid player in those very small lineups. Curry and Thompson are such ridiculous shooters that I think it's very hard to replicate.

poloprince

This is outstanding info and good to see.  :razorback:
$PoLoPrInCe$

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Smalltownhog95

I thought this was going to be something about kicking someone in the groin or a takedown on the floor😂. Glad it wasn't lol I didn't think Coty was a dirty player.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

root_hawg

Hawg Red

Here are some other facts about Coty (most of which I was not aware of):

- He's currently playing in Puerto Rico.

- He was named All-NBA D-League Second team this season with the Boston Celtics' affiliate Maine Red Claws.

- He is only the fifth player in Razorback history is accumulate 500 points, 300 rebounds, 100 assists and 100 steals over a two-year span.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coty_Clarke

I'm sure most of you are aware that he did sign two 10-day contracts with the Celtics towards the end of the regular season. I'll be interested to see if he's listed among the pre-season "call up" favorites for the D-League.

lynbug

Just goes to show that these junior- and/or community college transfers can be impactful.  Hope we have that to look forward to this year.