Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If we get Venables as DC I'll take back every negative thing about Morris

Started by checkraiser88, December 05, 2017, 05:33:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

OrvilleRedenporker

HawgSZN

Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2019, 01:13:05 pm
Damn. you say his name he pops up.  This guy is legend status

Dannyluvssonic

This is just the media trying to spin this turd of a hire into hope.  Venables will not leave Clemson to coach with Mr. 14-22.

David†

Wooderson

Give me liberty, or give me death!

Cale

I'd be shocked if Venables came here, and i'd be happy if he did, but I'm less than excited about Morris.
Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

Scuderia

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

LRHawg

Other than him being friends with Morris, what is one good reason he would leave Clemson for AR? They would match whatever we offered him so money is out. Are they the next Chaney/Pittman bromance?

MurcusB

Why on earth would any reasonable person believe that Venables would leave a successful, high profile, high paying job to DC at our perpetually underachieving program? Same folks that believed Gus would come I reckon. Delusional.

Citizen2729

Would be excited for that combo, otherwise I will support the Coach and reserve judgement. I will give him 3 years to turn the ship. Time to make peace and get on with it. Go Hogs