Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big Buck Classic Pics

Started by clifflee4mvp, March 10, 2008, 01:37:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

clifflee4mvp

My mom has had my camera since her cruise so I'm just now getting these posted.....

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2126622&l=ee6f8&id=20611475
(don't worry, it's a public link)
Quote from: Cooper on May 25, 2009, 08:52:19 am
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

puddlehog

Nice pics.  You must have followed me around.  We have pics of the same things.  I did take a few more of the 4-wheelers.

HuntnHog

Nice.  Been thinking about going for the past couple of years.  Just haven't done it yet.

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: HuntnHog on March 11, 2008, 12:23:43 am
Nice.  Been thinking about going for the past couple of years.  Just haven't done it yet.

one of those things, if you've seen in once, there is really no reason to go back IMO.
I have no idea. I don't know anything about it. I just click the first server on the list, follow some people around and stare in awe at the pets that look like He-Man's battle cat.

Arkansas Football, it's the players running through the "A", hog hats, it's more than 70,000 fans calling WOO PIG SOOIE. Arkansas football, it's the state of Arkansas banding together behind one team and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are chosen, they wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks. Together we stand as tall as the tower of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walks and our blood flows Razorback Red. For 100 years, we've been Hog Wild and today we continue the tradition. We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: puddlehog on March 10, 2008, 11:21:53 pm
Nice pics.  You must have followed me around.  We have pics of the same things.  I did take a few more of the 4-wheelers.

I actually thought the 4 wheelers were really dumb, I just took a picture of the biggest one merely to make fun of it.

HulkHawgan

BlakeHOGfanatic

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on March 11, 2008, 06:19:14 am
I actually thought the 4 wheelers were really dumb, I just took a picture of the biggest one merely to make fun of it.

Making fun of a fourwheeler must be a good time

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: BlakeHOGfanatic on March 15, 2008, 01:01:43 am
Making fun of a fourwheeler must be a good time

just about as fun as making retarded posts..........

Skillethead

That's what she said...

BlakeHOGfanatic

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on March 15, 2008, 06:44:04 pm

Just stating you sounded like a 5 year old "lookie i took a pic of this fourwheeler so i could merely make fun of it hahahah".  I bet you take it and show it around to everyone you see. Retarded?  I feel smarter than you

puddlehog

March 16, 2008, 05:41:53 pm #10 Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 05:43:53 pm by puddlehog
Quote from: clifflee4mvp on March 11, 2008, 06:19:14 am
Smart entertainment.

skcusnotsouh

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on March 15, 2008, 06:44:04 pm

You know that feeling, eh?

Skillethead

That's what she said...

THExONE

Link seems to have problems. Cliff did you make it up here to NWA to see the real Cliff Lee? He was at a local car dealership for a few hours.
If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: THExONE on January 24, 2009, 01:45:05 pm
Link seems to have problems. Cliff did you make it up here to NWA to see the real Cliff Lee? He was at a local car dealership for a few hours.

i'm from his hometown, he's there all the time.

spit

FWIW and FYI link tells me :  content unavailable

clifflee4mvp

clifflee4mvp

Quote from: BlakeHOGfanatic on March 15, 2008, 10:34:44 pm
Just stating you sounded like a 5 year old "lookie i took a pic of this fourwheeler so i could merely make fun of it hahahah".  I bet you take it and show it around to everyone you see. Retarded?  I feel smarter than you

haha, i just now realized who posted this. Yes, the same redneck dumbass that wrote "deer" in the slot for type of game on his deer tag this year. Yep, you're smarter than me bro!

BlakeHOGfanatic

February 01, 2009, 01:43:06 am #19 Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 01:45:01 am by BlakeHOGfanatic
Quote from: clifflee4mvp on January 26, 2009, 01:30:55 am
haha, i just now realized who posted this. Yes, the same redneck dumbass that wrote "deer" in the slot for type of game on his deer tag this year. Yep, you're smarter than me bro!

haha look at you funny man.  We were rushed cause it was a game and fish hunt and we had to get the warden to come pic it up so my bro was filling it out while i was draggin it.... and who gives a damn what u write on a tag its about what you've killed and i've seen what you've done over the last few years so that makes me laugh anyways i've seen all the smart comments on here you make to people and i think i've got it figure out your like a computer bully cause your a fag in real life...it's cool man and i bet i prolly am smarter than you dumbsh*t

clifflee4mvp

February 02, 2009, 01:21:42 am #20 Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 01:23:38 am by clifflee4mvp
Quote from: BlakeHOGfanatic on February 01, 2009, 01:43:06 am
and i bet i prolly am smarter than you dumbsh*t

quote of the year!

p.s. If you read through so many of my posts, you'd see that I don't trophy hunt. I shoot the first legal deer that steps out. It's deer hunting to me, not antler hunting. If I happen to kill a big buck, that's great. If I just continue to kill 2-3 deer a year, that's great too.

spit

Quote from: clifflee4mvp on February 02, 2009, 01:21:42 am
quote of the year!

p.s. If you read through so many of my posts, you'd see that I don't trophy hunt. I shoot the first legal deer that steps out. It's deer hunting to me, not antler hunting. If I happen to kill a big buck, that's great. If I just continue to kill 2-3 deer a year, that's great too.

dude you should have atleast denied being a fag somewhere in your retort!

mah5969

While you were fighting I caught a pic of you.

NuttSu

Quote from: mah5969 on February 06, 2009, 07:50:34 am
While you were fighting I caught a pic of you.

lol...Dude..thats disgusting

trphog

Quote from: NuttSu on February 06, 2009, 08:58:49 am
lol...Dude..thats disgusting
HAHAHAHA that's hilarious. That does look a little like CL4MVP. Not really, but a little like his dad.

Just kidding.